Status: Ended it the way it Started. . . . . . . . . Check out my new Alex Gaskarth Story: 'Bring on the Day'

The Mixed Tapes

Bump in the Road

Chapter 13

Hadley's POV

"I'm sorry i took advantage of you," he spoke softly holding me tightly, "If I hadn't been drunk, I know I wouldn't have done that."
And to make matter's worse, he walked away, leaving me shattered and broken.
Well that's actually a lie, he left me, broken and shattered, but with a boner, when he caught sight of my chest, and when he hugged me bra-less.
I will be honest though, I was glad he came and told me what he did. Now I don't have to waste my heart and energy wishing he would like me that way I wanted.
. . . . . Who the hell am I kidding!?
Throwing myself down on my bed, I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it, finally out of breath, I pulled it away from my face, only to see my parent's in the doorway. "Yes?" I asked them sitting up, my face bright red. "Everything resolved now?"
Sighing I nodded at them, watching them smile in relief, "Yup, everything is the way it should be."

"How are you and Alex?"
Kara and I walked arm in arm towards the front of school, the following morning after the reconcile between Alex and I. Shrugging I fixed my messenger bag, "Good I guess, I haven't talked to him since yesterday afternoon, and we usually talke 14/7-"
"No usually, you two are attached to the hip. Are you even going to tell me what happened at Jack's, because all I heard was inchorent yelling."
I chuckled, "Well, baby girl you were drunk."
"So were you!"
"Aha, no." I said with wide eyes and a shaking head, "Not like you."
Kara laughs and fixes her hair into a bun, "Rian told me that they have this meeting with a record label next month. He and guys think they're going to get signed."
Smiling widely and gush, "That would be amazing!"
"I know, righ-?
"LADIES!"
Kara and I turned around from our standing position at the corner across the street from school. "Oh, no Kara. It's the biker gang!" I spoke in a bored voice.
"Hey, you have respect me, us!" Jack spoke in outrage, "We can run you over!"
Kara and I laugh as the three other boys shake their heads in shame as Jack fails.
Catching Alex's eye, I blush and watch his face turn a light pink. He smiles, and pedals once or twice so he's next to me.
"Hey," he says offering me a small hug, which I really want to decline, but I ignore the pit in my stomach

"Where's Alex?" I ask Jack as we take a seat at the spot at lunch our trays of food infront of us. "Uhhh, he didn't tell you?" Jack mumbles taking a bite out of his burrito. "Tell me what Jackary?" I say rolling my eyes taking a sip out of my soda bottle. "That he's asking a girl out." he whispers, avoiding my gaze.
My breathing stopped, and I gently set down the soda I was drinking, feeling everyone's gaze on my face. I was, least to say shocked. "Wow."
"HADLEY!"
Jack mumbled under his breath, and banged his head on my shoulder roughly, causing me to whine. Turning towards the sound of my best friend's voice, I smiled, but it immediately stopped, when I saw him kiss a small blonde girl on the cheek, before racing towards me.
"Hey," Alex said beeming proudly, high fiving the boys, he turned to me, a big grin on his face, "Guess what?"
I bit down the tears that were threatening to spill, "You go a girlfriend, from the looks of it."
Alex nodded his head wildly, "Yup, that's Noel."
Glancing behind him I saw a small petite girl with red hair, she waved slightly, before pouting and motioning for Alex to hurry. Alex grinned, and I felt my heart drop. "Well, I came over here to tell you that, I put the mixed tape in your locker." He said grinning sheepishly. I stopped him however, "I thought you were coming over so we could listen to them?"
Alex scrunched up his face, "I know and I'm really sorry. But Noe and I are leaving now, were gunna, yea.."
Gulping I nodded my head, "Oh, that's okay, its fine."
Alex grinned and smiled, kissing my forehead, "You're awesome, Hade."
He slowly stood up, said goodbye, and headed towards the new girl.
No one said anything, and I sighed, as I held the CD that was in my messenger bag.
Thing's were definitely going to start changing
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE FEED BACK, ITS SO FUCKING AMAZING!
*excuse my language, but im super happy!*

quick question, would it be better to have this story going on and on for many many chapters? Or for it to be broken up into a sequel??. . . let me know what you all thing

THANKS AGAIN!. . . 5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPDATE