Status: Ended it the way it Started. . . . . . . . . Check out my new Alex Gaskarth Story: 'Bring on the Day'

The Mixed Tapes

Meet Me at My Window

Chapter 15

I stared out the window in silence as we drove to my Aunt's house in Lancaster Philadelphia. My cousin, Adam was getting out of the hospital; after being in a dirt bike accident, he was currently in a wheel chair; and being a single mother raising two boys, and a three year old daughter, my Aunt needed help. Their was still snow up here, miles and miles of it. And as I sat in the back seat, blowing on the window, fogging it up drawing a heart, I stared, I loved home, but for once I don't think I really want to go back.
But in reality, a piece of me was literally travelling with me. Sighing as the tall lanky boy snored next to me, I leaned my head back against the window, wondering if bringing Jack for this mini escape was that great of an idea.

"What ever you do Jack," I warned as we parked onto my Aunt's estate, "Don't push Adam around in his wheel chair."
Jack nodded understandingly, before stopping, "Can I get pushed in the wheel chair?"
I nodded, "Sure, if you find anyone to do it." Jack smiled but stopped realizing what I had said, "So you won't push me?" "No, Jackary," I smiled opening my door, and stepping out of car stretching my tired legs from the seven hour drive. "Good to be here,"my mother yawned stepping out of the car, stretching as well. Glancing in my window, I roll my eyes at Jack, who's talking on the phone, an angry and disappointed look on his face, opening the door, I tell my parent's to go ahead, and take a seat next to Jack, watching his face flash from anger to hurt in a matter of moments.
"Thanks for calling me Kara, tell her to have fun. . . . . Yeah, I mean it, no sarcasm. . . . . . . . . I'll be fine, and Yes I'll tell her. . . . . . .Okay, yea, whatever. . . .Bye"
Watching with a curious stare as he snapped his phone shut, he threw his head back on his head rest roughly, causing me to stare in shock, "Jack, what happened?"
He shakes his head angrily, "Tessa, decided that she would go on a date with Chris, y'know super market Chris, the one who hi-"
"hit me with flour, Yeah, I remember." I sighed, and scooted closer to Jack and let him lay his head in the crook of his neck watching his hands clench, and unclench over and over again. "Maybe, she did it because you weren't their." I said softly, just as disappointed in Tessa as Jack was. "I doubt it, maybe I was just too slow to make a move," Jack muttered back angrily, shaking his head, I sneezed as it tickled my nose, causing him to smile, "Haha, Fail."
I glared at him and shoved him, "C'mon, you can take you're anger out on my not crippled cousin with snow balls."
Jack smiled and nodded, we exited the car, grabbed our bags and headed inside the house.

"Jack, Sofia wants to tell you something."
Holding my little cousin by hands as she waddled over to Jack who was seated in the snow, my boy cousins Jake and Adam on either side of him, he smiled as Sofia blushed and waddled closer to Jack, "Sofia, what did you say Jack was."
Jack rolled his eyes playfully at me, and watched my cousin recite her second word, "Purty."
Chuckling as Jack laughed, I squatted behind her holding her and pointed at Jack, "Who's purty, Sofi?" She laughed loudly, and pointed at Jack, before lunging at him and hugging him, I watched as his face froze in confusion and worry, as the little girl motioned for him to pick her up "Up!". "Just pick her up, you'll figure it out." Adam chuckled starring at his baby sister, from his wheel chair. I saw Jack gulp before picking up the little girl, before he smiled as she cackled at being so high. I watched in relief as Jack stood up smiling, his mind no longer on Tessa. I laughed louder, when the little girl grabbed Jack's nose and kissed it. "Thank You, Chofi," Jack chuckled as the little girl showed her few teeth, and hid her head in his shoulder.
.
"He's going to be a good dad one day," Jake and Adam teased as we stood in the bedroom door way where Jack and I would be sleeping. Ever since the incident with Sofia out in the snow, Jack hasn't put her down, and Sofia's been incredibly happy about that. I watched silently as Jack laid on the bed his eyes closed, snorring softly as Sofia laid cuddled into his chest; glancing around the bed, I saw pillows littering the floor around the bed, and a border of pillows surrounding the bed as a whole. From down the hall I motion for my mother and Aunt Clara to come towards us, the smile and gush over how cute Jack and Sofia look; at the sound of giggling however Jack awakens, and stares at us bright face, as we motion at the fortress of pillows. "Uhh, I didn't want her to fall." at his words, Sofia wakes up and stares at Jack who is now sitting up his back against the wall, he stares down at Sofia who looks back up at him and wobbles to her feet grabbing onto Jack's shoulder for support, "Up, Perty! Up!" I chuckle and walk in the room and take a seat on the bean bag chair, watching as Jack carries the baby to my Aunt, watching him yawn, she smiles, "Okay, you two go to sleep."
.
Chuckling slightly as Jack waves small-lly at Sofia, he comes towards me and takes my hand, and we both lay on the bed, "I think you have a new girlfriend."
Jack sighs at my words, and I mentally slap myself, "sorry, I didn't-"
My words are cut off as Jack presses his lips to mine softly, lightly, almost like he's scared. For the first moment I'm still, uncertain what to do, this situation never having coming to mind. Smiling into the kiss, as Jack trembles nervously, I kiss him back lightly, gently kissing his top lip, I pull away softly and stare into his eyes, waiting his reaction.
Jack stares at me intently before glancing back at my lips, smiling I stare down at his smirking slightly, I smile as he kisses me again. Slowly parting my lips, Jack kisses me much more roughly, I feel a tingling feeling in my stomach as his tongue gently touches my own-
"Hadley," he whispers glancing at me worriedly, "W-What are we doing?"
I sigh and lay my head back on his arm that is now on my pillow, "I don't know. Trying to get over the people we love."
"I can deal with that," Jack says smirking and pulling me to him, as I lay partially on him; his hands travel to my hips, where they talentally travel up my blouse with shaking hands, his lips are parted and I sigh when I feel his tongue gently trace my bottom lip. Gripping his arms, I flip us over so he's ontop, sitting up I slip of my top, watching him watch me. Once its off I more confidently wrap my arms around Jack's neck, pulling him closer, moan softly as Jack grounds his hips with my own.
Watching as Jack sits up and slowly unbuttons his shirt, I stare at the lanky boy and smile, once his shirt his gone, I flip us over, me straddling his waist, before I get off the bed and try to rip my too tight, skinny jeans off. Jack watches me amused, as he easily takes of his jeans; I glare sideways at him and stick my tongue out him, right as I fall to the floor. "OH shit, Hadley!" I giggle softly as Jack runs around the bed, watching me with an amused look on his face. "You okay?" he asks softly, "Yea, j-just get the jeans off of me."

Jack's lips left mine, and I watched him stare down at me, "Are we really going to do this?" I nodded, feeling the butterflies in my stomach, "You're my bestfriend, someone I've known for so long, I trust you." He nodded slowly, and his lips kissed me once, just like the first time, awkward and slow, before it picked up; his hands traveled down my bra covered front to the the small of my back, where he let his hand rest, pulling my closer I sighed, and bit his lip as I felt the hardness growing inbetween his legs. "Go lock the door," I whispered, as he rolled off of me. The mattress dipped on his side, and I felt his hands on my hips, "Condom?"
I shrugged, "I'm on birth control, its okay," Jack nodded surprised, "O-Okay." I smiled realizing he was nervous; ignoring my nerves, I turned to face him and gently kissed his lips, feeling his arms around my waist, he gently laid me down, my head touching the pillow, I swallowed nervously and he sat in between my legs, I bit my lip and took a deep breath. Jack gently kissed my lips, still nervous, still uncertain, I sighed and kissed him once before pulling away; he was watching me carefully, and in the darkness of the room, with the little light, I saw his confused eyes watch me, as I reached with my hands behind my back, to unclasp my bra. With it gone, I laid completely naked in front of Jack, watching him, I saw his eyes glisten with lust and curiousity, as he stared at me chest, blushing from his gaze I wrapped his arms around me holding him to me, hiding, he shuddered as our skin touched, the friction causing me to moan.. "You're gorgeious Hadey," Jack murmured into my neck as I trailed soft kisses down his jaw line, he went rigid under my touch, and I moaned softly when I felt his length at my opening. Jack kissed my lips softly before he leaned upward and stared at me, "ready?"
Nodding from excitement, and worry for the pain, I gasped as he pushed in, squeezing my eyes shut, as the pain seeped through my body from the one thrust, tears instantly filled my eyes. Jack continued slowly, trying to be gentle, Jack kissed my forehead softly, as my hands laid by my head, digging into the sheets holding them tightly. I breathed easy, as Jack stopped, "Hadley, I will stop if I'm hur-"
Shaking my head, I wrapped my arms around his back holding him closer to me, I whimpered as he pushed in me once again, "Don't move, okay. D-Don't move."
Jack nodded into my neck, "I don't want to hurt you," Shaking my head, "You're not, but not to inflate your ego, you're huge." Jack chuckled softly, and I pictured him blushing. "Okay, just move slowly, for now okay." I whispered in his ear. He slowly kept his length in me, but moved slowly, allowing me to get used to the feeling, "God you're so fucking tight," Jack moaned as he layed his head by my own. "Go faster," I moaned softly, the pain gone, and now replaced with something else. Jack moaned as he pushed in faster and faster, I moaned with him as he began hitting a certain spot; his hand traveled towards my leg, where he placed it around his torso, causing me to open my mouth and let out a whimper, had he not silenced it with a kiss. Jack's breath grew shakey as he kept going faster and faster; in the pit of my stomach, I felt a tingling sensation growing and growing. Holding him tightly I bit onto his neck, as I felt something inside me let go, and I felt my walls clamp around him, causing him to gasp, and whimper as he hid in my neck. "Oh, s-s-shit, I'm so close." he whined; his hair was sweaty, and he was growing tired, stopping him I flipped us over, I was on top; Jack gripped my hips tightly his eyes squeezed shut as I moved up and down faster. I closed my eyes, when I felt something inside of me burst, gasping and moaning in pleasure, "mmhmmu J-Jack", my movements began to slow down, and Jack threw his head back in bliss, moaning deeply and softly, he flipped us over his thrusts growing harder, but sloppier. I moaned softly, biting into his shoulder as he slowly came to a stop, and he pulled out of me, causing me to moan.
I laid my head back in pleasure, and tiredness;starring up at Jack he smiled slightly, pulling him down by the neck, he lays ontop of me, our legs tangled together, he lays his head on my chest, kissing my breast softly, and delicately, brushing the sweaty skunk dyed hair from his forehead, I kiss the corner of his eye gently watching as it slowly closes. I moan softly, as I feel his hand on the inside of my thigh, going towards my still sensitve area. "So," Jack whispers softly, his chin resting near my face. I watch him, wondering if he's regretted anything. "We don't tell anyone about this." I smiled as we both spoke at the same time, reciting the exact same thing. We both nod, "Still biffles?' he asks shyly, and I nod hugging him tightly.
"So, Were not virgins anymore."
The excitement in me is still their, but the idea of not having it hits me. I'm glad? Or confused? Do I regret it, not all.
"I guess were not anymore."
♠ ♠ ♠
=O
Surprise, Surprise. . . . . bet you didn't expect that! ;]
I didn't want to do this, but it was necessary, don't hate it

5-9 comments for next update