Status: Ended it the way it Started. . . . . . . . . Check out my new Alex Gaskarth Story: 'Bring on the Day'

The Mixed Tapes

This is How we Do

Chapter 2

Yawning I walked down the cold and windy neighborhood streets of suburban Baltimore. Groaning as my navy and baby blue striped tie hit me in the face for the twenty seventh time, I quickly undid it and shoved it into my pocket, grabbing my ipod in the process I shoved the headphones deep into my ears.
I sighed burrying myself deeper into my hoodie and jacket.
September's were always like this. Depressing weather, cold, and harsh. Just like how the first day of school was.

I walked slowly, occasionally glancing at my watch, I still had over an hour to get
to school. Sighing I stopped walking and glanced around me, none of my friends insight. I usually walked to school with Alex, or Jack, or anybody really, but no one was in sight. Except for a few other girls in my neighborhood, baring the same uniform. I waved at them as they smiled.
Better to be nice then to be hated. And if you're hated, give them hell. as Alex would say.

Coming to a stop at a stop sign, I bent down quickly scratching my tight covered legs. From behind me I heard the sound of bike wheels coming to a stop, I jumped and screamed however when a hand slapped my ass.
"What the fuck you-"
I stopped and yanked out my headphones when I saw Jack, Alex and Olivia. Two of the three cracking up as my face grew hot.
"What the hell you freak!?" I yelled grabbing my messenger bag and wacking Alex on the side of the head. I knew it was him. It was always him.
Alex laughed loudly, as he sat on his bike, doubled over in laughter.
Olivia shook her head from her perch on Jack's handle bars, "You guys are so mean, slapping a girl on the as by surprise is like someone pinching your nipple or something."
I chuckled, as Alex and Jack's faces turned pale, and a look of horror appeared on their faces. Rolling my eyes, I walked by the three as we crossed the street, Alex walked next to me pushing his bike, as Jack and Olivia sped passed us, Olive screaming at the top of her lungs.

Alex chuckled as we reached the corner, and our two friends disappeared from sight.
"How was your Sunday?" I asked Alex casually, as he patted his hair down and fixed his crooked tie.
"Eh, it was okay, Mom and Dad went out, So I was stuck with Susie," he cringed visibly at the sound of his younger sister's name.
"Alex, she's four, her job is to bug you!" I laughed, watching him turn and glare, before he smiled gently at me.
Blushing under his gaze I shoved my ipod into my pocket, and gazed ahead, doing my best to ignore his stare, which was still on my face.
"Do you guys have rehersal tonight?" I said quickly changing the subject.
He nodded,"Yup, at Rian's like always. Do you want me to drive you from work?"
I nodded thankfully, "I don't understand, why can't you drive the car to school?"
Alex blushed, "My parent's gave me a certain amount of driving hours."
I cackled at him, as he continued blushing, "That's what you get for sneaking out."

"HEY LOSERS HURRY UP!"

I jumped as Jack's voice echoed through the once silent neighborhood.
"We should hurry up," Alex said glancing at his cellphone.
I sighed, "You go ahead, I'll get there when I get there."
Alex chuckled, "Hop on the bars."
I stared at him quizically, "the what?"
He laughed, "the handlebars!"

O_O

"No way!" I said stopping my walk, and making Alex jump, "You do remember what happened it seventh grade right?"
Alex chuckled, "You only fell because I was an unexperienced rider,"
"Lies!"
He rolled his eyes, and hopped on the bike, make me frown in worry, "C'mon, just get on."
Frowning still, I sighed, giving up. He smiled as handed him my messenger bag, watching as he slung it over his own back pack, before he motioned at the handle bars.
"Please don't make me fall." I sighed, jumping on them, and trying to get comfy.
Alex chuckled in my ear causing me to shiver, not from the cold.
"I won't," I said, and I could tell he was smirking, "But you love me either way."
Not answering him, I faced foreward as we sped down the side walk.

That I do, Sir Gaskarth
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you very much to those who comment :]
and i would love to have more!

So sorry if it's up to a slow start. . .but if you guys have any ideas or thoughts on what you would like to/ want to happen, don't hesitate to tell me! I could make it happen ;]
lol

shower me with comments?. . . they're most appreciated :]