Status: Ended it the way it Started. . . . . . . . . Check out my new Alex Gaskarth Story: 'Bring on the Day'

The Mixed Tapes

In N Out (Animal Style)

Chapter 31

"I LOVE CALIFORNIA!" Jack screamed out his window, as we drove down Ventura Blvd.
I laughed as he continued screaming, Tess groaned from next to her boyfriend, digging her head into my shoulder as I sat on Alex's lap. "Lemme guess why you like California?" Tessa spoke agitated, as we pulled into a parking lot. Jack stared at her excitedly before starring out the window, "Something to do with In 'N Out?"
"YUSS!" Jack exclaimed, causing Zack, Rian, and Alex to laugh.
"'am burger." I spoke starring seriously at Alex, mimicking the detective from the Pink Panther. Alex chuckled, and opened the door, me following him repeating my phrase.
I walked hand in hand with my boyfriend, leaning into him, he gently kissed my temple, smiling, he asked, "What are you going to get? I rolled my eyes, "Why do you need to know?' "Because, I want to." "Why, because I eat more then you?" I laughed as we walked into the small restaurant, at 10pm.
"Hey!" Alex started, but then blushed, "Yeah, I guess, but also out of curiousity."
I smiled up at my boyfriend, who blushed, and smiled sheepishly, back down at me.
"Well, I don't know. I think I'm just going to get fries, and a shake." I said smiling at my decision.
"What?!" Alex said over exageratedly, causing the other's to look over curiously; "Y-you always eat, allot! How the hell, what is wrong with you?!"
Chuckling I wrapped my around his middle and leaned my chin on his chest, and glanced up, "Hey, I'm fine. Just not that hungry-"
"IT'S THE END OF THE WOR-"
Slamming my hand over Alex's mouth I glared at him, while he gave me a puppy pout, before I saw him smirk, and then I felt his warm wet tongue licking my hands. "Gross you freak!" I squealed, as we walked up the register.
Alex smiled at the kid, while I glanced up at the menu, "Hey, could I get one double double no onions, lemonade, animal fries, then one cheeseburger, grilled onions, fries and a vanilla shake?"
Texting my mom on my phone, I frowned as Alex dragged me away from the register, "Hey, fugger, I have to order," Alex chuckled and sipped his lemonade, quickly handing me a cup, "I ordered for you."
My stomach growled annoyed, "Alex, I can't eat allot, I'm not hungry."
"Are you on your womanly cycle right now?" he joked, as we took a seat in a booth. Scooting closer to the wall, I blushed and glanced down, but not before glancing up at Alex quickly. "Aww, babe I'm sorry," Alex said with wide eyes, "I didn't know, I'll go change the ord-"
"Alex, it's fine, I'll eat what I can," I smiled, ignoring the cramp party in my stomach. He met my gaze, and I saw him frown, "It hurts?" Cringing, I nodded and layed my head on the table. I felt Alex take my hand, and softly bring me closer to his chest; he scooted closer and wrapped his arms around me as I laid my head back on the table, he tightened his hold my waist, and the warmth of his thin hoody and body, slowly began to make me feel slightly better. "Hey, do you want me to go get you so medicine, at the Gelsons?"
Biting my lip, I nodded hesitantly, "Eat first, then go get it okay?"
"No no, I'll go now," he stated, smiling as Kara and Rian came towards us, Kara looking as miserable as me. Alex froze, when he saw Rian's girlfriend's face, "Uh, womanly cycle?" Kara groaned and took Alex's seat, and leaned her head against the booth.
"How do you both have them-? You, know what, I don't wanna know." Rian and Alex stated in bitter voices, "You guys stay, keep my food away from Jack, and I will go get medicine," Alex stated proudly, before making his way out the door.
Rian and Kara cooed at me about how cute Alex was; Rian being no where near serious. Smiling, I cringed as the man called our order number, and crawled out of the booth, and grabbed the tray.
Taking a seat back in the booth, I slowly pushed it away, but not far away so Jack could grab it; I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket:

Da Gaskarth
Uhh.
idk wut you need, their is ALOT of shit


Chuckling, I showed Kara the text, causing her to roll her eyes, and Rian to squeal like a girl.
I quickly text back:
midol, or advil. which ever one is cheaper

Da Gaskarth
I will bring midol, because its MORE expensive, and probably works better
<3

Rolling my eyes, I bit into a fry; he did have a good point.

"The guy at the register was judging me!" Alex sighed as he scooted back into the booth, handing me the bag, which I smiled in thanks as I casually sipped on my milkshake. Alex smiled, and kissing my cheek, causing me to let go of my straw; and give him a quick peck. "Nom nom," he chuckled unwrapping his burger, as he ate, I saw him glance at my tray, where I saw him smile; as I struggled to open the medicine bottle, before Zack snatched it away from me in mock annoyance, and struggled as well. "Feeling better, a little?" Alex muttered sipping his drink. Shrugging, I laughed as Zack groaned when the bottle wouldn't open, before he set it on the table, and glared at it, while Jack and Jessi joked at him, "It's idiot proof!"
Zack glared, but his stare softened as Jessi took the bottle, "Push down, and twist right," she said slowly, so the boys at the table could understand. I laughed, and graciously took the bottle from her. I ignored Alex's concerned stare as I swallowed two pills, and handed Kara the bottle. "Soon to be better?" Alex questioned, watching me carefully. Nodding, I yawned and leaned my head on his shoulder, milk shake in hand, and munching on my almost finished burger. Alex chuckled, "Are you glad I ordered you actual food?"
Smiling, I nodded, and continued eating, while Alex and I held hand under the table; intetwining, and untwining our fingers.
♠ ♠ ♠
one more chapter until the drama, so i am going to have a comment count for this update
12 comments and the next chapter gets update immediately
defeat my challenge!