Status: Ended it the way it Started. . . . . . . . . Check out my new Alex Gaskarth Story: 'Bring on the Day'

The Mixed Tapes

Don't Let Me Fall

Chapter 34

Alex POV

"Hadley-Marie! Open the Door, NOW!"
I pounded my fist against the white wooden door that was covered in stickers, from all of our tours. "P-please, Hade." I sighed, knocking on more time, now less violent, "W-we need to talk." I slipped to the floor and gripped my hair tightly in my fists, the key necklace digging into the palm of my hand.
It had been two weeks since I found out what she and Jack had done back in Senior Year; and we hadn't talked about what was happening between us; the only this we did talk about happened two hours ago at our set in Downtown Baltimore. I was pissed, shocked, hurt, pissed, and just confused.
I heard her crying softly from the other side of the door and sighed once more, groaning as Jack climbed the stairs with a tray of food in his arms, he froze when he saw me. I glared, "What are you doing?"
Jack rolled his eyes, and placed the tray of food on the floor next to him as he sat down, "Well, I'm not trying to yell at your girlfriend, I'm trying to help, and get her to eat."
"Whatever Jack." I rolled my eyes and stared at me shoes, as I heard Hadley moving around in her room.
"Bro, I'm sorry." Jack murmured softly, and gazed at me.
"Dude, you knew I liked her," I scoffed.
"And you never knew if she liked you back; you only thought about yourself-"
"So did you." I snapped, causing Jack to glance at me in surprise.
"How so?"
"You were horny and took advantage," I said sternly, causing him to stare at me in shock.
"You're full of shit, and jealous; it was a mutual agreement, and we both wanted it to happen; we both trusted each other, and that's why it happened." Jack said snappily, and stood up, "Make her eat, okay."
I watched as he walked down the stairs, muttering and cursing under his breath. I groan and slam my head against the door once again, but this time falling back. Glancing backwards, I saw Hadley starring out her bedroom window, "What are you doing?"
"Getting my speakers," she mumbled, not looking at me, but only glancing back, and I froze when I saw her tear stained face, and red nose. "Stop, I'll get them." I sighed, trying to stand up. "Let it go Alex, I'll get them," she snapped. "Fine, then." I snapped back, but sighed as I saw her flinch at my tone of voice. I stood by the door as she climbed on sill, "You were the one that left them out here, weeks ago." she was muttering. "Hadley, I-I'm sorry," I called out as she dissapeared from view. I heard a sigh from outside, "I am too, Alex, I-"
"HADLEY!"
I froze as I watched her foot slipped from under her, and her whole body turned to the side, her dark hair covering her face. Screaming as I raced towards the window, I watched as her body fell over our small ivy covered veranda and on the rocky grass below. "FUCK, HADLEY!" I screamed, and raced out of her bedroom and down the stairs. "Alex, what the fuck happened!?" Rian screamed at me as I raced towards the living room and towards the sliding glass door, "SHE FELL!" I screamed as my heart beat faster, and tears filled my eyes. The rest of that moment seemed to flash by in slowness, and no sound. Racing out back, I froze when I saw my best friend her body turned to the side, her head laying to the side, hair covering her face, her legs slightly crooked. A gash on her forehead. "RIAN! JACK!" I screamed kneeling on the ground next to her, with shaking hands, I was scared to touch her. "FUCK! SOMEONE CALL 911!"
♠ ♠ ♠
:[ agh
this chapter makes me incredibly sad.
so here's update 2/2
12-19 comments for the next update