Status: Ended it the way it Started. . . . . . . . . Check out my new Alex Gaskarth Story: 'Bring on the Day'

The Mixed Tapes

The Ransom

Chapter 35

"Alex, please sit down," Tessa begged as I paced back and forth in the hospital waiting room. My hands were shaking, my eyes were tense from crying. "Alex, you're not helping her, you need to relax-"
"And will that help her?" I snapped watching Tess sigh in frustration, her nose red, shaking my head I continued my pacing, feeling everyone's gaze on me. "Alex, dammit, will you just stop. Their's nothing we can do right now!" Jack snapped at me, as he wrapped a tight arm around Tessa's shoulders. Gripping my hair I took a seat in one of the plastic chairs farthest from the group, and closed my eyes, trying to breath deeply.
"Where is she!?"
Lifting my gaze, I felt my heart shatter more as Mr. and Mrs. Parker walked into the waiting room, her mother's face was pale, red, and grief stricken. "She's in Urgent Care right now," Jack answered for me seeing that no words were coming out of my mouth.
"Oh, my baby," Holly cried softly, as her husband wrapped her in his arms tightly.

&&

I paced slowly infront of Hadley's room, glancing at it every so often to see if she would glance my way. Hell, if she would even wake up.
Her parent's were in the room with her, her mother sitting next to the bed, gripping her hand tightly, and stroking her hair. Her neck was in a white brace, a white patch on her forehead, a brace on her wrist, and tubes, and wires sticking out all over. The sight made me sick; the pump next to her bed, the ivy drip, and the heart monitor.
"Alex?!"
I ignored Zack and Rian's yells, and raced across to the bathroom across the hall, and into a stall, where I gagged, and waited for my stomach to empty it's contents.
"Relax, bro," Rian's voice said in my ear, as he rubbed my back cautiosly; bu he groaned as I finally puked. "Alex do you want water?" Zack asked from outside the stall, to which Rian answered to, "Yeah dude, and get him some food, he hasn't eaten for two fucking days,"
Slumping against the wall of the stall I watched Rian wath me, he was gnawing on his lip, "Dude, are you ok?"
"No."I stated simply, shuddering as I felt more bile raise up my throat, "Sick dude,"
I snatched the paper towels Rian handed me, and wiped my mouth, before collapsing against the wall once again. "You need to go home and relax, Alex-" Rian started sternly, but I cut him off, "I'm not going home until Hadley is awake, and she can come back with me." Rian shook his head as the bathroom door opened, and Jack walked in.
"I think you fucked up, enough to make her hate you, and herself."
I held my head down as jack walked towards us and leaned outside of the stall, "Stop drowning in your regret man, It's not helping anyone."
"This wouldn't have happened if-" I started at him with a snarl, only causing Jack to roll his eyes.
"If what, Alex?" Jack spoke harshly, "If you hadn't gone out with Noel in the first place? If maybe you would've told her how you felt? Oh, I know, if you wouldn't have overreacted you hypocrite!" Jack cried in anger.
"Jack, c'mon man you're not helpin-"
As Rian's voice echoed in the bathroom, I was on my feet, my fist connecting with Jack's cheek.
"Da fuck you retards?!" Rian yelled, trying to pull us apart, only getting smacked on both arms by Jack and I.
"You knew how much she meant to me-" I groaned as Jack got me in the stomach. "Yea, and yet, you did nothing to show it-" Jack cried out, as I nailed him in the eye.
"You, guys stop!" I heard Zach and Rian groan as the continued to yank us apart; We all froze as the bathroom door flung open, and Tessa, and Kara stood their glarring at us, but not as harsh. Out of the corner of my eye I still saw Jack's fist coming towards my face.
"What the hell you guys!?" Kara cried out.
"She's awake!"
And as Jack's fist connected with the side of my head, Tessa's voice rang in my head, as I slowly blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOOT, okay so that fight seen seemed funny in my head, no matter the circumstance of Hadey, cuz I just pictured all time low in this big fight between the four of them, each of them getting hit, as they stood in the men's bathroom. :]
So, i know this is short, and I just realized the story is about to end soon!!! :[
I'm trying to drag out the chapters and make them as short as possible!, but it's going to end soon!
but thank you all for the feedback, twas amazing as usual!
12-20 comments for next update

Please check out my new Alex G. Story that will be getting started as soon as this one ends! Bring on the Day