Status: Ended it the way it Started. . . . . . . . . Check out my new Alex Gaskarth Story: 'Bring on the Day'

The Mixed Tapes

Weightless

Chapter 37

Alex stared at me intently from the other side of the room, as Kara, Tessa and Jessica talked to me aimlessly. His eyes were darker, happy, and horny. I giggled to myself, getting questioning looks from the girls, but I merely shrugged them off and turned back towards Alex, where he was no longer in sight. Taking a sip of my beer, I nearly choked as someone snatched my arm and pulled me into my/alex's bedroom.
I relaxed however when I recognized the familiar brown eyes.
"What's wrong?" I asked him as he placed his hands on my hips, and my back met the door. He didn't say anything as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, as I disgarded of my drink. I winced, however as I turned the palm of my hand on the broken wrist. "You okay?" Alex asked me softly as he placed small kisses near my eye and then down to my jawline. I nodded and sighed as he kissed under my chin, and felt my self grow weightless. (HA HA)
I sigh in pleasure as his lips moved to my colar bone where he sucks and nips, causing my legs to get all jello-ey, and almost fall to the floor, but he grabs my legs and he's holding me tightly, back pressed up against the wall legs around his waist. Where our hips rock rhythmically, causing me to moan in pleasure holding his head closer to my own, my fingers knotted in his hair. He kisses me roughly, biting my bottom lip. He's holding me with one hand as my legs wrap tighter around him, as his hand slips passed the *area* towards his own pants, where i hear his zipper falling open. I smirk, as I grab him and kiss him full on the lips.

I smiled gently up at Alex, as he cautiously laid me down on the bed, careful not to touch my braced arm. He was starring down at me with careful eyes, loving eyes, lustful eyes, that I'm sure matched my own. With my free, and uninjured had, I pulled him down to me and sighed contently as he warm lips touched mine, moaning softly as I felt his growing erection touch the gated area. He moaned into my touch as I slipped my hand down his slowly falling jeans, and gasped. I smirked, but hissed as with the free hand not holding him up, he gently massaged at my breasts. I let my legs wrap themselves around his waist, as we slowly grinded on each other, causing whimpers and moans to escape our mouths.
Our mouths disconnected for a moment as his shirt and my own left our bodies, and I sighed contently upon feeling his skin touch my own, with out any barriers. Alex growled when he grew tired of sucking on my neck and he slowly moved down my chest, causing me to arch my back and grab his face and pull it back to me. He smirked into the kiss, as I let my lips part slightly, and him have access to my mouth.
I moaned as he moved his hips against my own, and one of his hands slides down my thighs, and his knees move my legs apart. I whine in absolute bliss as I feel him remove my underwear. Using my feet I shoved his too tight jeans down his legs, and sighed contently he unhooked the back of my bra, and I felt his erection poking at my thigh. Alex kissed my neck gently, and then my lips. "Ready?" he asked me as he hovered over me ever so slightly. I didn't nod, I merely kissed him.

"That was the best se-" I started but got cut off my Alex's lips touching mine.
"Don't say it was sex, because it wasn't." Alex smiled cuddling ontop of the sheets and resting on my chest, "We made love."
♠ ♠ ♠
They had to have make up sex, I mean c'mon! didn't really want to make it vivid and detail like though lol

Where are my comments? :[

this is the second to last chapter (hooray for sexy time BUT); I still need comments or else the last chapter will not be released, and Bring on the Day will not be released oh and epilogue. . . which is really cute if i say so myself ;]
but it depends on the comment count

10-19 comments for next update