Status: Ended it the way it Started. . . . . . . . . Check out my new Alex Gaskarth Story: 'Bring on the Day'

The Mixed Tapes

Epilogue

"Alexander William Gaskarth!" I screamed at the top of my lungs upon hearing him run around upstairs, "Get Your Skinny Jean covered A-Butt, I mean Butt down here!"
I smiled as the little girl identical to myself, except for the chocolate brown eyes that belonged to her father, "I meant butt sweety, nothing else."
Leila giggled and closed her eyes, before she began singing, "Butt Butt Butt."
Rolling my eyes as she held her arms up at me, I picked up my one year old daughter and walked up the stairs of my Baltimore home, and went in search of my husband, her father. Situations like these seemed to be a deja vu; and it only seemed like yesterday that I was yelling my head off at Alex during our senior year, in my old home.
"DADEH!" Leila whined as soon as she saw him running in and out of rooms, I smiled and rolled my eyes as he came to a halt and spotted the two girls of his life, starring at him with identical annoyed expressions.
"She's your clone," Alex smiled, before coming towards me as Lei stretched out her arms out to her father, and I smiled as the two loves of my life stared back at me with identical eyes.
"What are you doing up here?" I asked chuckling as he pulled me into his other arm kissing me sweetly, while Leila yawned and cuddled into her dad's neck. "I don't know what to wear?"
T_T
"Really Alex?" I laughed pulling away from him, "You don't need to dress up, its just a BBQ-"
"That we are hosting!" he groaned, causing Leila to pull out of his neck and press her tiny finger to her lips, trying to shush her father, who only pouted, "am I bugging you miss lei lei?" he chuckled cooing at his daughter who pouted back at him, her finger still at her lips. "Nap," the little girl stated simply, and turned away from Alex, and stretched her arms to me, causing me to chuckle at her and take her, while I gently kissed her head and walked out of our room and down one door to her nursery, where I was met with light pink walls, and winnie the pooh dolls.
Placing her gently in her crib, I smiled as she rolled onto her back and her eyes slowly closed.

Walking back in my room I found Alex laying on the floor in our large closet, his eyes closed but a happy smile on his lips. Laughing softly I walked over and sat on his lap causing him to jump and lean towards me. "She asleep?" he asked softly, leaning closer and softly pressing his lips to mine; my body still getting nervous and fire works, just like it had the first time our lips touched.
Nodding I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and sighed as he deepened the kiss, before he gently pooled away. "I"m so happy," he smiled, and I gushed when I saw small tears in his eyes. "I'm happy too," I said kissing him gently, "You gave me a beautiful wedding, and a gorgeious daughter, nothing can make me happier-"
"HONEY I'M HOME!"
"YACK! YACK! YACK!"
I laughed softly as Jack's voice rang through the house, and Leila's voice echoed back in response; I gently smacked Alex as he groaned.
"C'mon, let's go start grilling." I chuckled kissing him once more, as I heard Leila screaming in excitement.

I watched amused, as Tess and Jack's four year old son Jason helped Lei walk slowly across the lawn, the whole time the little girl was giggling wildly. Kara and Rian were out of town; honeymoon.
Jess and Zack were cozied up on of our lounge chairs, his hand in hers, over her slowly growing and swollen belly.
Jack and Alex were manning the grill while Tess yelled at them angrily, two year old Mason on her hip, while the little boy squirted the boys with his water gun.
"Auntie Hadey,"
I turned around and watched in awe as my little girl made her way towards me waddling slightly, and smiling. "Alex, look at your baby girl!" I laughed as she giggled and made her towards me faster.
Alex came next to me, and right as Leila was about to loose her balance, he snatched her up and held her above his head, making faces at her as she laughed.
"He's a good Dad." Tessa smiled as she came and sat next to him.
"Yeah. He is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ended it the way it started . . . . .

So this is it!
I want to thank each and every one of you, for you're dedication, feed back, and support throughout this story!
Their are to many of you to thank for commenting; but all of you must know that I appreciate it allot! <3
Please check out my new Alex Gaskarth story, which will be up and running for as long as I can:
Bring on the Day