Status: Ended it the way it Started. . . . . . . . . Check out my new Alex Gaskarth Story: 'Bring on the Day'

The Mixed Tapes

Last of the American Girls

Chapter 5

"Okay truth or dare?"
Kara and the girls and I, raised our eyes as Jack asked Tessa the pure purpose of the game.
"Truth, duh." she chuckled, "Sorry Jackary, but you're dares are just too, gross."
Jack pouted and took a sip out of coke can, and sighed, "fine. . . Out of all the guys in this room, who would you give a blow job?"
I cringed as he finished his question, watching in disgust as the boys broke into fit of laughter, turning my gaze to Alex with a stony expression, I smiled triumphly as he stopped laughing and elbowed Rian, who was seated next to him.

Our usual group, now including Vinny and his girlfriend Tori were gathered in Alex's basement. It was about one in the morning, and we were to hyped up on sugar, and sleep didn't seem like an option any time soon.

Tessa's face was bright red, as all the boys stared at her eagerly waiting for response, in my opinion to see who could gloat about the newly inflated ego.
"I don't know," she whined, glancing next to her where the majority of the girls stood, shrugging looking just as repulsed as her.
"C'mon, none of us are that bad!" Matt whined, earning a slap from Olivia, who glared at him, before rolling her eyes.
Tessa squealed in frustration, "Uhm Uhm . . . BUT YOU'RE ALL SO HAIRY!"
I choked on my soda, and gasped for breath as Alex and Kara hit my back. Jack spat his soda out, and began laughing as his drink stained his shirt.
"Ookay, okay." Olivia spoke leaning on Matt, cuddling into his neck, "Pick someone who isn't so hairy, and don't pick Matt, or someone who has a girlfriend."
I cringed in disgust as the couple winked at each other and giggled.
Tessa blushed more at this revelation, "Okay, so no Matt, Rian and Vinny."
Vinny shrugged at us, and went back to making-out with Tori.
"PICK ALREADY!" Jack screamed in frustration, folding over so that he was in the center of the circle.
"OKAY OKAY. . . .UHMM ALEX!" Tessa shrieked in embarassment, before burying her head in the carpet.
The room was silent before, the rest of the single boys broke into an uproar.
Giggling softly, I turned to gaze at my biffle, who was frozen in shock at what had just answered. His eyes were wide, and he seemed to be immobile.
"Lexy." I giggled poking his cheek, watching him flinch and then stare at me, before he grinned smuggly.
"I'm glad I'm not hairy."
My smile faded and I glared at him rolling my eyes, as he then preceded to lay his head on my lap, placing his hand over mine, I slowly guided it towards his hair, "I'm in my spot, so. . . you have to pet my hair, okay biffle?"
Rolling my eyes, I winked at Tessa who was shaking her head at me, combing my fingers through Alex's hair, I quickly grabbed a bunch of it in my hand, and pulled-
"OW!"
The room grew silent, as they watched Alex and I. Shrugging I continued running my fingers through his locks, "He's stupidly sensitive,"

Alex, with his head still on my lap grasped the empty wine bottle and spun it, everyone's eyes were on it as it spun around several times, when it slowly came to a stop at me.
Cliche, right? T_____T
"YES," Alex grinned sitting up and standing, before he pointed at me, truth or dare, biffle?"
Rolling my eyes, as he already knew the answer, "Dare."
The girls chuckled. We were the winners for who did the most dares, because I never turned one down.
Alex smirked, his eyes glistening evilly, "Okay, strip, run down two blocks to the light screaming, then come back and jump in the pool."
I let my body go into shock, instead of letting my eyes widen.
"Strip?" I questioned him, watching his eyes.
"Undies, and bra stay on, of course." he said still smirking.
The boys stared at me, waiting for my reaction, biting the inside of my cheek I sighed and stood up, and made my way towards the stairs and began to climb them, the other's giggling badly behind me.
Alex was trudging behind me, a look of worry, and one of triumph adorned his pretty face.Walking down the hallway I turned on the lights, and glanced up the stairs, sighing in relief to see the Gaskarth's bedroom door closed.
"I hate you," I sighed at Alex who leaned on the wall nearest me, nodding his head towards the front door, smirking still.
Opening the front door I cringed at the cold, and sighed at the silent and still street.
Turning to face the others, I saw the girls looking proud and the boy's in shock, "Don't stare at my ass."

Turning away from them I sighed and pulled my black tights down my legs, tossing them to the side I gently pulled down the side zipper of my dress and stepped out of it, shielding my push up bra covered chest, I flipped Alex off, before running down the porch steps screaming.

I jumped as someone knocked on the bathroom door, and flinched as the water hitting the top of my head turned cold for a second.
"OCCUPIED!" I yelled, pulling my knees closer to my chest, as I heard the door open, the knocker ignoring my answer.
"Someone is in here-" Pulling back the curtain I glared as I saw Alex starring down at me, a tired expression on his face.
"I know, you've been in here to fucking long, you're going to turn into a mermaid." he said chuckling, "It's late, or early, but everyone's gettin ready for bed."
Nodding slowly, I felt warmness fill my eyes and I sniffled, causing Alex to stare at me in shock, as I suddenly broke down in front of him causing his eyes to widen.
"What the hell?" he question in shock, kneeling infront of the shower, I pulled my legs tighter against my chest, "What's wrong?"
"I'm so fucking tired..." I cried burying my head in my knees, I laughed myself into hysterics, "I don't have a towel."
Alex chuckled loudly, before he started laughing as I laughed and cried. He quickly leaned back on the tiled floor, opened a cabinet and pulled out a green fluffy towel, "One thing is better now."
Nodding I watched him reach over and turn off the shower making the water stop running and hitting the top of my head, I sniffled and turn to look at him. Freezing when his eyes traveled over my naked form.
"C'mon, out you get."
Sighing I motioned for him to lift the towel to cover his eyes.

"You're crazy," he chuckled, holding me tightly in his lap, his arms around me holding the towel tightly, his head in the crook of my neck.
Shuddering and blushing at the contact I leaned into him and sang, "Does that make me crazeh?"
He laughed, and sighed before kissing the top of my head, "c'mon lets go sleepy time, I'm fucking tired, and you're hysterics drive me insane."
Frowning at him, I stood up and pulled my dried undergarments on under the towel and shirt over the towel, "You drive me crazy."
He smiled and took the towel, hanging it on the door knob, "Good, that means I'm doing my job."
Sticking my tongue out at him, we exited the bathroom and headed down the stairs, towards the basement where we could still hear Jack complaining about he really wasn't that hairy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need comments, I'm not getting allot, so that means that if i don't get them, i will not update
so please comment