Status: The depth of a man's soul can not be measured in a matter of meters and fathoms but rather it is in my opinion only quantified by his proximity to heaven and hell.

Dance floor

Night the time for music

Chapter 1

Night the time for music

The music was going on to rock from alternative as the night got longer. Making the mood change a tiny bit as the people danced in front of me just to enjoy the company of others. Sure I had been here many times never getting up from my booth I sat then danced. I was dressed for it yes but never had I been asked so a saw no such urge to get up and join the rest of the crowd making myself self like this was nothing new to me. I actually enjoyed just watching the people enjoy there youth not knowing what they were getting them self's into letting me sit here.

I went to this club ever so often when I didn't have anything better to do on my list to but people watch. This night was different tonight this is the night one man would ask me to dance with his brown hair like he just rolled out of bed and his gray eyes wanting to know how I could just sit here week after week. He had a tanner looking skin like he spent much time in the sun working and the bags under his eyes showed that he was also had insomnia.

His black and red shirt clung to his chest making sure you could see everything leaving nothing to the imagination. His jeans were old like he has worn them every day of high school not caring who saw them in his because he loved these jeans.

Lex had seen him here before his name was Roger and he played in a band that came here often to play gigs and to celebrity other things. Roger sat down beside her in the back left corner of the club not wanting his friends to see him or anyone else for that matter. Lex looked over at him slightly but turned her attention back to the dance floor that was just stating to breath on its own like it had a body of its own. Roger watched her for some time not knowing why she was so in trusted in the dance floor or anything out side this booth.

His gray eyes scanned over the girls body. She had on a black dress with some kind of silver design on the front of it making it shine in the dim lights over in this corner of the club. The black dress hung off her shoulders and scrunched up near her thins. She was extremely pale more then normal person but it might be because her hair was a black that was darken then the normal hair dye so he assumed it must have been natural. It was cut straight across her forehead and barely came above her eyes making shadows cast over them as he tried to find out the color. It was long almost past her back it was cut so it came at a point in one end. Roger got up from the booth and stud in front of Lex.

“Would you care to dance?” The song was kinda in the fast past mode. Lex nodded not sharing her voice with him. Roger held out his hand while he placed it in hers and they walked out to the dance floor. Once the song was done a slow one came on making her look up at the DJ stand to see her brother at the tables. Roger took a hold of her hand when she tried to walk away.

“Would it be okay if I got one more?” You could see the desperation in his eyes. Lex smiled and nodded as he pulled her in closely the music made them sway at different time then the other couples.

Lex pulled away when the song ended and tried to walk away but Roger's hand was still attached to her waist.

“Could I get your name?” Roger's hand loosed as she came closer to him leaning up to his ear.

“Lex...” To him her voice sounded like silver being pored out in front of him as she spoke that one word.

Lex was out of his grasp and to the bar where she left a card and the bartender nodded. A man from the DJ stand came down and started to talk to her but she just grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the club lights flashing on them as they left.

Roger went to sit in the booth that she was once sitting in when a drink arrived and a card. Roger looked up at the man giving him a drink giving a nod of thanks and looked at the card.

The card was black and had silver writing on it.

Lex – give me a call #890-734-5687.

Roger chuckled downed his drink as he brought out his phone and programed the number in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehhh... /x/