Status: The depth of a man's soul can not be measured in a matter of meters and fathoms but rather it is in my opinion only quantified by his proximity to heaven and hell.

Dance floor

The voice of reason

Chapter 2

The voice of reason

Lex was banging her head ageist the steering wheel while Matt was rubbing her back.

“Lex its okay... I'm glad you have has some social interaction besides me or my Jess.” Lex stopped and looked over at Matt who was smiling slightly as he shrugged not understanding what he really just said to her. Lex started up the car turning the radio on all the way then leaned over and opened the door for Matt.

“Out...”

Matt grumbled and got out of the car slamming the door. Lex rolled down the window to hear what he was saying.

“... I called Tod to come and hang out with you!” Matt then ran off back in to the bar. As Lex just stared at the window where he was once standing.

She drove off down the street then took the road that was not lighten at all. Their stud the house about three stories high. The house was black on the outside with white trim going around in a Victorian style making the house look old which it was. About 200 years old and to make things better no one knew where this was it was like Lex's own safe haven to all the bullshit of the outside world. It had a sun room connecting to the back of the house where the moon shined through all the time. Lex would stand out there most days as it rained watching it. Around the house it was surrounded by woods.

The black car pulled up to the gate while Lex pulled in and the gate closed. Lex parked her car and jumped out walking in the house as quickly as possibly when she noticed the attic light was on. Lex sighed and interned her house closing the door behind her as the shadowy finger walked down the stairs.

Tod leaned ageist the railing as he came in to view. His black hair came over one of his eyes. His orange green eyes where staring at her in amusement as she dropped her keys in the bowl and draping her jacket over the couch. Tod came the rest of the way down stairs his black shirt fitting him just right and his jeans hanging a little loosely around his waist showing off boxers a bit. Lex jumped over the couch and sat down with such grace Tod wondered how she lived so long.

“Lex I got a call from your brother telling me to stop by? So why did you want me here?” Tod slid beside her pulling Lex in closer to himself.

“He told you why he called I know he did don't mess with me right now.” Lex un-rapped her self from him and sat on the other side of the couch. Tod got off the couch and sat in front of her on the black coffee table.

“He said you hadn't eaten in some time and that is one of my main concerns. Also some other reasons but those can wait until we can get you something to eat.” Tod drag her up off the couch and on to her feet bring her in to the kitchen where there was a silver suit case sitting on the glass table. Two chairs were on the side of the table giving it the effect of a coffee shop. The chairs where case iron with decorative designs on them.

Tod pulled out a chair for her and sat on the other side flipping the case open and spinning it around so it was in her face. Lex laughed a little making Tod smile, in the case was packets of blood and a piece of blood red cake with chocolate fronting.

“This is very creative Tod.” Tod pushed his chair over by hers while she got up and got two forks giving one to him. Lex sat back down taking the piece of cake out of the wrapping.

“How do you make this stuff?”

“Ancient vampire secret. Anyway if I told you, you wouldn't need me around anymore.” Tod leaned back and chuckled a bit.

“You know just because your two hundred years older then me doesn't mean you can boss me around and not tell me things.” Lex dipped her fork in to the cake and slowly lifted it to her lips. Tod watched like it was some kind of sin, but he couldn't take his eyes away from it. Lex closed her eyes and finished putting the cake in her mouth slowly sliding the fork out. Tod took a hold of the back of her neck then twisted her body so she was facing him. Lex's eyes were still closed ignoring anything from the outside world while she was in her little cake heaven. Tod pressed his lips to her biting down a little on his own so Lex would kiss back. On the phone Matt told him she hadn't eaten in a mouth so he wouldn't be surprised if she attacked a human soon.

Lex's eyes shot open and she was trying not to give in, but he just tasted so nice. Lex wrapped arms around his neck while Tod pulled her in closer so she had her legs wrapped around his waist. Tod got up slowly then in a flash they were on the couch Lex hands were in his black hair making him growled in the kiss. Tod was on top of Lex his hands traveling up her dress slowly while Lex tore off his black shirt. Never braking the kiss Tod slipped his hand behind her back looking for her bra strap. Lex felt his cold hands get to far and she broke the kiss regretting what she was doing. Tod started to kiss down her neck making Lex stiffen she placed both of her hands on his face.

“ Tod... Tod I need to go get one of those blood packets and you need a cold shower.” Lex moved his hands out of the way and slipped off the couch walking to the kitchen. Tod watched as her hips swayed back and forth her dress slightly risen higher then before.

Tod picked his shirt up off the floor and throw it in the silver trash can by the other side of the room. He sat back down on the couch running his hand though his hair.

Lex walked in to the kitchen taking three blood packs and piecing them all at the same time. Lex throw the packs in the sink and adjusting her dress. She came back out to the living room and sat down on the couch by the shirt less Tod.

“What happened to your shirt?” Lex laughed a little Tod laid his head in her lap.
“Well in the heat of the moment you tore off my shirt.” Lex sighed and brushed his hair back slightly letting it run threw her fingers.

“You know me just full of surprises. But it was not a surprise that you would try to get my in the sack again how long have you tried now? The chase must be getting boring for you... yes?” Tod stared up at her.

“ I think about eight hundred years now... I got really close that one time... you know the offer is still open. I would like you to be on the counsel with me I get lonely with out you there and your the only women that I know that understands me like you do.” Lex sighed and adjusted her self slightly on the couch.

“I don't want to live that life Tod you know that... I don't want to control others and keep our world safe like you do Tod its just not in me.” Lex leaned back her head rolling on the couch.

“Lex please you are the most skilled for your age and I want to hang around some who doesn't want to talk about the job all the time.” Tod sat up placing one hand on top of hers. Lex quickly got up, but Tod was standing in her way.

“I just want you to consider it that's all okay...” Lex nodded by sighed and started to walk away when Tod aped in front of her again.

“You know where everything is in my house what do you need?”

“To know where you were going?”

“Shower... anything else you need oh great one?” Lex's voice was dripping with sacrum.

“Nope that's all. See you in the morning.” Tod crashed back on the couch and turned on the X-box.

Lex was in her room going through her clothes in a towel when the door popped open.

“Ay, Lex would you happen to have Silent hill: Home coming for your X-box?” Tod stared in at her and walked in the room knowing she probably didn't hear her. Lex was staring at her closet again. Tod walked behind her and grabbed her wist pulling her in to him.
“I like that dress on you Lexie.” Tod whispered in her ear while it sent chills up her spine. Lex turned around, making Tod pushed her in the wall. Lose grip of the towel a little so the only thing holding it up was Tod's chest ageist hers.

“Why won't you just give in? We both want the same thing... I want you to need me.” Tod's whisper sent chills up Lex's spine as she stud there unable to get from his grip. He had the upper hand with four reasons one he was two hundred years older then her... two she had never really gain that super strong dark gift sure she was stronger then the average human, but she could not beat a wolf or another vampire with pure strengthen alone... three she didn't have enough blood to use her powers yet and she couldn't get him off her... four she was still a girl. Never having sex and she didn't want her first time to be out of lust much less have to mate with someone because it took over her whole being just to do it. Lex's eyes were closed.

“Tod I don't want to do this right now... I can't do this right now.” Tod was kissing her neck making her want to give in even more.

“Why... Not... Baby?” Tod was taking his time holding her up ageist him slowly making the towel fall between them.

“Because I don't want to do it out of lust...” Lex felt him move out a little to look at her face study it.

“What is the other reasons I see it all over your face.” Lex push her self ageist him so the towel wouldn't fall down.

“ I don't want to have to mate either...” Tod closed his eyes feeling her body ageist him made him want her more he growled out the next few words.

“ And the other?” Tod tried to back even more to see the towel drop, but Lex kept pushing her self ageist him to prevent that.

“... ... because I've never had sex either.” Tod's eyes shot open as he let go of her hand Lex grabbed hold of the towel and ran to the bathroom. Shutting and locking the door so he couldn't get in to her. Tod just stared at the wall of where she was wanting her to come back to he could try to explain him self to her.

“Lex I'm sorry... I will not push it again I promise...” Lex cracked the door tears in her eyes as she ran to him in nothing but one of his old tee shirts he left around from a couple of years ago. She gave him a hug, crying in to his chest as she did. Tod just stud there holding her shaking form ageist him in an effort to make things okay again. He lifted her up in his arms and carried her down to the couch where they sat, him holding on to her while she was crying. Eventually Lex fell asleep on his lap and Tod just held her there not wanting to wake her. She never slept only when he was around, not even with her brother. Ever since she was born in this undead life. Never changing from the day he saw her, that's why he loved her. They way she felt the way, she smiled so happily at him before they had there blow out before he told her how he felt. The day he was left in the rain in London... That day he had never slept again always up trying to find out what happened wrong that day what made her turn way from him to go away for five hundred years only to get a call from her brother saying she was almost dead in a bar out side of where I was at the time. Sure I never had any seconded thoughts of going to get her... going to hold her she was the thing I spent four hundred years looking for and gave up to making something good of the vampric world... Women would love to be in her place some would die for it, but they were only one night stands to fill the hole she left on that rainy night in that month of October.

Lex was the only girl he couldn't get over. She was one of a kind she was his and no one else could touch her while he was around. He killed many of his kind that made threats in her direction because of the place she had in his heart. Tod brushed her hair back got up slowly with Lex still in his arms. He barely made any movement as he went up to her bedroom and tried to put her in bed when she woke Tod started to walk away.

“Tod...” He turned and came back to her side.

“Yes...” Lex rubbed her eyes and scooted over for him to get in bed with her.

“I don't want you to leave yet.” Lex still speaking in a little tired voice. Tod got in slowly and wrapped one arm around her waist pulling her in to him. His chin was resting above her head as he slowly breathed in her sweet sent. She was intoxicating making her harder to resist as Lex turned in to him resting her head on his chest as he tried not to kiss her.

Tod has always felt this way every since he asked her out on that first date to the bar. They met via there masters one time she was the youngest so she was serving as a slave and Tod was only with a man to learn more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh.... Um yeah it gets a little sexual