Status: The depth of a man's soul can not be measured in a matter of meters and fathoms but rather it is in my opinion only quantified by his proximity to heaven and hell.

Dance floor

The past... b+it+ch=Lost time

Chapter 3

The past.... what a b+it+ch=Lost time

/Flash back/

This man who had riches beyond his wildest beliefs saw Tod as a son. The old vampire just wanted someone to pass knowledge down, share every story, experience, and teaching the young vampire everything he knew making Tod one of the strongest. Mr. Rasmussen had one weak point in his life though explaining the only women in his life that wasn't dead Pura Moresco.

She was the reason why Mr. Rasmussen thought Tod need feelings so much to stay alive in this world. He would take her out on the town giving her everything she wanted, but all she wanted was him. Nolan is what Pura called him always holding his hand in public even though it was scandalous upon in that time. They were madly in love and Tod didn't understand at the time what that was. So when they went to go do business with Mr. Grayman Lex's master. Pura came by and Mr. Grayman. Captivated by her scent making Mr. Grayman move closer and closer to her, but Nolan jump in front of him taking hold of Pura.

“Tod I need you to take the ladies out of the house and to the safe one while Mr. Alvaro talk about his thoughts about the lovely Pura.”

That is one of the nights I'll never forget, the night I lost my father figure and my mother figure Pura. It tore my soul to shreds as I had to go with Mr. Grayman that night. My father... the only person I trusted enough to be with, the only person that I trusted to tell what I thought about Lex that was the second time we saw each other and I lost myself in her eyes tonight as we were escaping. Pura gave me a smile and a nod of approval to my crush. We ran until we go to the other side of London where Nolan kept another house. Pura asked what was going on and I couldn't give her an answer with out telling her the whole truth of what we were.

“Tod give me an answer now. I'm tired and would like to go back to check on Nolan because it looked like Mr. Grayman and him were in a fight.” Lex shook her head then snapped it looking at Tod fear back in her eyes as the door broke open to both man with another in his hand by the neck. Pura gasped as she saw Nolan glancing at her mouthing her to run away unable to breath.

Alvaro throw Nolan ageist the west wall as far away from Pura as possible stalking over to her. “Now my pretty do you know what kind of people your dealing with?” Alvaro got closer as she backed away from him to the wall. Tod stud in front of placing a barrier between the both of them.

“You will not hurt and innocent. Its ageist law and there has been no indication that she knows what we are Alvaro.” Tod looked him straight in the eye making the tall dark haired man smile a bit like it was a joke to him.

“Boy I have lived longer and know much more then you. She is no innocent that is for sure and why do you care... boy do you think of her as a mother possible that is why you care so much for a human?” Nolan stud up limping slightly over to Alvaro who was watching the human with blood lust in his eyes making him hunger by the seconded.

“LEX!” Lex stud up and walked over to Alvaro who put a hand on her shoulder and she slightly flinched.

“I want you to take care of the boy and make sure he doesn't get in the way of my meal.” Lex's eyes widen. Her body started to shake as he pushed her foreword.

“... no...” Alvaro turned his whole body towards her slowly bring a hand to her cheek and caressing it.

“Now you know I don't like those words Lex. So be a good little girl and do what I say because you know I don't like to ask twice.” Alvaro dropped his hand to her shoulder letting his index finger run across her lips before he gave a little push in Tod's direction.

“...no...” Lex's was looking up at the ceiling not giving Alvaro eye contact. His hand snapped back so fast hitting her in the cheek that it brought Lex smashing into the wall leaving a body mark of where she collided. It started to rain at the point as it started to lighten up the room bring out the deep strip green walls there was very little furniture in this room only a fire place and a couple of chairs. They were all a dark moss colors making them blend into the room. Their was thick dust covering everything in the room as well. The room hadn't been used in some time and that made it look even older then it was.

“Lex I gave you the dark life to protected you from others and you can not do this one task for me?” Alvaro lightened the grip on her neck so she could give him an answer.

“You hurt me enough and it is your fault I have this dark curse... I never wished for this and you only use me for powers that I hold. You just wanted another play toy and when you didn't get what you want from me you will move on to the next.” Lex voice was soft even though her words cut Alvaro deeply making him want her more then before. Alvaro hit her body ageist the wall once more and it started to crumble around her. Blood was dribbling down her lip as she fought to keep here eyes open.

“You are the only dark being I know who can sleep... So sleep and when you wake there will be punishment for you.” Alvaro moved away from her and let her drop to the floor, but Tod went over to catch her just in time. Her black hair hitting his face slightly as her dress flooded around her body keeping her still looking quite beautiful. Nolan held a tight grasp around Pura as he explained everything to her in one short conversation.

“So Nolan what will you do now? You have to kill her or you have to change her. I will wait for your answer.” Alvaro sat down on the couch bring his hands in his lap and played with them slightly waiting for an answer. Nolan looked at the scared Pura.

“What do want love?” Nolan held on to her shaking body. Her eyes filled with fear as well as love for the man that stud in front of her.

“... I can't be with you forever my god will send me to hell.” Pura looked sadly down at the ground.

“Haha you believe in such things.... Love this is hell you are living in it you just haven't excepted it.” Alvaro got up and walked over to the sadden looking Nolan.

“What do you want to do old chap?” the rain was hitting the ground hard. So trying to hear across the room was near impossible for Tod. Alvaro nodded, walking back to Tod and Lex who were still sitting on the floor.

Nolan walked into another room bring out two letters one going to Alvaro and one to Tod.

“I want you to open this when I am gone which will be in the next two hours along with Pura. I will be making a wife out of her so she can die happy and pure. Tod I want you to know that even though I have no connection to you by blood you have always been a son to me and Pura for the last three years we have been a family. I am sorry, but I just don't think I can live with out her... Alvaro will be taking over your training and care until such age comes I wrote everything in the letter for you to do when the time comes. All my estate belongs to my only son of course.” Nolan leaned down to Tod and gave a hug to him while whispering in his ear.

“Don't let her die she is all you have now son.” Nolan got up and placed a hand around Pura's waist as they exited the house.

“Alvaro you will stumble across our body's of course and when you do in my will I left you half of my blood company for taking care of my son in this time of need... Also brother thank you for understanding situation I am in and not tainting the family name. Tod has taken the name also just so you know.”

“Of course brother that is what family is for after all... I have no problem with taken such a gifted young man off your hands anyway Lex needs a betrothed and I hate looking for that in other family's.” Nolan sighed and shook his head.

“Don't force them into anything brother you know how we were at one time as well. Pura and I will be leaving please take them to the main home everything should be ready by the time you get there brother of course you know what side is still yours and that side has never been changed since you left.” Alvaro laughed a little

“Of course you wouldn't that is completely fine I will be moving Tod, Matt and, Lex to your side seeing as you wont need it anymore.” Nolan nodded and left the house in a carriage out side with Pura. Alvaro turned to Tod and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Come and don't leave the little whore here either. Also you will met your other partner and your training will began after your fathers funeral. Is that understood?” Tod nodded and began to pick up Lex and follow Alvaro to his new life the one he never wished for.

The funeral was beautiful for both his parents. Lex stud next to him in a black laced dress bangs over her face holding on to Tod's hand to try to comfort him in anyway. Tod held on like that was the only thing not letting him fall in to the pit of darkness. Everyone was gone for some time before Lex pulled on his hand to come with, but Tod just held out a box for her to take. Lex opened it slowly looking at the necklace in there before gasping slightly.

“Tod what is this?” Tod took it out slowly showing the two rings intertwined together on the necklace.

“It was my mother's and father's... I would like you to have it.” Lex lifted up her hair letting the black cold chain slip around her neck. The two rings hung down swinging slightly before resting on the skin.

“Tod its beautiful but are you sure?” Tod nodded taking her hand again before and going to the new place he called home.

On the inside he was needed for training Alvaro wouldn't let his children be weak they had to be strong so he could use them for his uses. Tod and Alvaro didn't talk much, but their was always this constant fighting from Lex and him. Alvaro would take advantage of her body for his own uses so no one could poison his blood supply he drank from her. Always taking out his anger on her with hitting or even a attempt at rape but Tod stopped the rape he wouldn't let that happen to Lex. He saw it almost happen one time and he almost slashed Alvaro's throat. That's was when they were betrothed together after that. It was required in that time you couldn't just marry anyone you would like most parents would make you marry who they wanted, but it didn't bother the two they already loved each other.

Lex was always smiling at him always trying to be with him. Tod loved her yes it was love at first sight for both. but they would never really told one another. They lived two hundred years like this until Lex snapped. Tod was on a mission for Alvaro when Alvaro tried to rape Lex again. He was stronger then her because he had just feed off her and lust was filling his vision once more he could not take it that she was not his. The older vampire by thousand years could not get his way with this beautiful little thing that resisted him from the beginning.

“Lex come here.” Lex obeyed not wanting to get hit once more by his iron fist. He pulled her in by the waist kissing her neck running his hands up and down the side of her body while she tried to leave his grip it just tightened more.

“Let go.” Lex pushed ageist him making him more aroused by her fighting him. Alvaro ripped the dress off she was waring at the time and throw it in shreds in a pile next to the door. He had her pinned to the wall and his shirt was off just leaving him in a pair of pants. His tanner skin made Lex looked pale and weak. Giving Alvaro an extra boast about what he was going to get.

“No...” Alvaro smirked and kissed down her neck and to her corset watch was hold up her breast quiet high in his face. Lex pushed him back a bit and tried to run away. Alvaro throw her ageist the wall and flashed over to his desk where he opened a draw filled with chains and ropes, he went back over to Lex who was trying to bust open the locked door.

“Matt!Tod!Anyone!” Lex kicked the door as hard a possible, but Alvaro had her again pushing her down the the floor so he was straddling her waist.

“I have waited so long for this and no one is going to stop this... So Lex this can go two ways. You will enjoy this and once I'm finished with you we can start to do this on a weekly or we can do this the hard way where you will never see the light of day or Tod again and I will just use you up and then use you some more until I don't want you anymore.” Tears sprung in Lex's eyes as she tried harder and harder to get out of his grip.

“... I don't want this I'm still pure... Just let me go please Alvaro...” Lex tried to keep a steady voice but it kept cracking as she spoke. Alvaro slid his hand down her cheek making her flinch slightly as his touch started to go lower and lower until he was to her breast. He started to play with them slightly and Lex's tears increased as it happened. Alvaro stopped and cuffed both of her hands together. He picked her up off the floor and started to walk out the room and down the many halls until they arriving at Lex's room. Alvaro slowly set her down on her black laced sheets.

“I don't want you to cry until I'm inside so I will wait until tomorrow and there better be no crying coming from you until the right time are we in understanding Lex?” Lex nodded tears falling down her face. Alvaro started to kiss away her tears and kiss her neck when he felt her tense up again.

“ Ah... yes I did promise. It better not be in vain Lex.” Alvaro got up leaving Lex handcuffed and half naked on her bed. Lex started to sob as she didn't want him and he was to strong for her at this point. Tod walked in to the house exhausted when he heard Lex's sobs coming from inside the house. Tod darted up to her room to see her half naked and handcuffed on her bed. He walked over to her slowly trying not to scare her as he did. He quickly un locked her and her arms were thrown around his neck while she just sobbed in to his chest. Soon she grew quiet and looked up at Tod.

“What happened Lex?” covered her self while Tod ran to her closet and grabbed her a tee shirt. He gently pulled it over her head and cover her exposed skin making her latch back on to his chest.

“Tod he tried to rape me again... He said tomorrow that is the day he was going to make me his.... Please don't let that happen Tod please... Tod don't leave me alone with that man.” Lex grip on his shirt tightened.

“No I won't leave you ever I promise even when you don't want me around I will make sure that you are not left alone like that.” Lex's dropped her hands off of his shirt and hugged him closer.

“I'm going to kill him when I get blood again Tod... I have to kill him...” Tod lifted her chin to his neck.

“Take what you need to get the job done tonight so we can leave this place forever.” Lex hesitated but then softly bit down on Tod's making him moan in response as she started to feed, she bit down harder and Tod pulled her closer to him making her feel safe with him.

Tod's eyes started to get heavy as Lex laid him down on her bed still attached to his neck. She slowly lifted up laying her head on his chest.

“Lex I can't keep my eyes open I'm sorry... don't kill him alone I don't want anything bad to happen to you...” Tod drifted in to a deep sleep that only time and blood would wake him.

The next day Lex cut her wrist and placed it up ageist his lips. Soon Tod started to drink again and was pulled from his deep sleep.

“Lex how long have I been sleeping?” he could smell the blood of Alvaro all over her. Tod pulled her in to him holding on to her making sure she didn't get away.

“One day... it was only one night I need to kill him... I killed the one of the oldest vampires in the world.” Lex was shaking in Tod arms.

“Don't worry we are leaving London and going were ever you want... as long as your happy.” Lex held on to him like she was going to drown with out him next to her in the sea of guilt she now possessed.

Many years later they had seen the world happy just to be with one another. That was when Tod wanted more for his kind something that would better it. Still not sure though he went to American it was 1975 and there firth time in the free land. They were here to see what was so great about the new music. Living in New York, at the time rain had just started to come down on the cold fog ridden four in the morning, it October 13th of the month and the couple were walking hand in hand down the street. Neither one saying anything to the other just enjoying the company of each other. The night before was filled with dancing and drugs they had never had before but had no effect on the two. Lex had been detached from him for about a month now making him worried. She was keeping things from him and that made him nervous about what she could possibly hiding.

Lex's hand slipped from his as they got to there apartment building. Matt had boxes in the back of this car while he loaded the last one in there he got in the car not making eye contact with Tod at all, keeping his head down as if ashamed what he has just done. Tod looked concerned as he stared at Lex looking for what she was going to say next if anything at all. Lex did a few things with her hands before taking off the necklace and handing it back to Tod.

“I-i.... I can't be with you anymore.” Lex tried to conceal tears that were threatening to fall down.

“What do you mean?”

“I can't be with you anymore... you want different things from me. It would just never work.”

“Lex don't do this... we have been through so much. Please don't do this to me.” Lex closed his hand that held the necklace before walking away.

“Lexie... I just don't know if I can go on.” Lex turned around tears spilling from her eyes.

“Y-you wi-ll have to learn h-how.” Running to the car she got in telling Matt to go. Tod watch the events happen in front of him like it was some kind of sick movie, but could not do anything to stop her or go after her.

Tod shortly left the empty feeling apartment, not wanting to be there if she was not there.

/Flash back done//
♠ ♠ ♠
Well it was a long one to write... ^-^