Status: Still Writing =)

Adalie's Wings

The Attack

I woke up, because of the screaming. It only took me 30 seconds to get dressed because I'm just that good. I ran outside to find Goma in complete chaos. Kaye and Tim were out in the forest on intense training. Goma had been really quiet lately, and we decided to take advantge of this unexpected peace. Of course they didn't bring me, because of my recent stabbing. Which is apprently a good thing, because when I turned around I was face to face with a giant hell hound.

Which sucks, because the only way to kill a hell hound is to cut of it's head. And it can be very hard to get to it's head. Damn! I wish Kaye and Tim were here. Wait. It's too big to be a wild hound. Which means that it's tamed. Which would mean that someone extremely powerful is targeting Goma. Crap.

In a blink of the eye, the little creeper jumped at me. Luckily, my reflexes stepped in, and I managed to avoid it's claws. Then we both just stood there, sizing each other up. Damn, it was smart. Then it did a little fake out move that put my nerves on high alert. Time to end this. I flew up as fast as I could, and made a clean cut to it's head. Luck was with me and it was enough to kill it.

I landed a bit away from the hound to catch my breath. I studied it for a minute, and decided that it was definetly not wild. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadow fly towards me. I turned to face it, and then the world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment if you like it =)