Status: Updated 2/25/14.

Stop Believing in the Lie

Pleasure? Yeah, I'm A Huge Fan.

After winning eight of the next eleven games with the last three being on the West Coast, Alex and I got time to ourselves for three days before the next game; we needed it terribly. That first night, we settled on a movie. What movie, you ask?

"What did ya get?" he asked once I got home from the movie store.

"Duplicity. I've been wanting to see it since it came out, but I never got the chance."

He nodded and kissed me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Soon, after we got popcorn and put in the movie, we sat on the couch and got comfortable. I leaned into him and breathed in the amazing cologne he wears. Halfway through the movie, the popcorn was gone and I had an arm around me. His fingers brushed up against my bare skin; the feelling was relaxing and amazing. When he moved his hand up and down against my skin repeatedly, the feeling intensified and I wanted to get on his lap. He knew what I was thinking, so he pulled me up onto his lap.

"Wanna skip the rest of the movie?" I asked after a minute of kissing.

"Absolutely."

Alex picked me up and we were off to his bedroom. He put me down and we took our clothes off like we were in a hurry; obviously, we weren't, but it wasn't. He laid me gently on the bed and started kissing me again. He slowly moved down my body and began kissing every inch of skin he could. It gave me goosebumps and I moaned. So far, this was the best feeling I've ever had. I reached and took hold of his messy, gorgeous hair. He looked up and smirked before he went back down; he knew how much pleasure I was in. The second I felt his lips on my pussy, I let out a moan...then the tongue?; an even bigger moan.

"Fuck me."

"What was that?" he asked obviously knowing the answer.

"You heard me. Fuck me."

He smirked and came back up.

"Sure."

"You're an ass, you know that?" I asked kissing him.

"Yes and you love me."

"I do. Now, let's go."

"I love that look in your eyes. Real sexy."

Could you stop being sexy? I can't handle it. Alex then grabbed a condom and we were on our way. He laid on top of and slowly made his way inside. The feeling? I can't compare to anything I've felt before; it was on a whole other level. I dug my nails into his back as hard as I could. The groan I heard was deep and sexy.

"I love the sounds that you make." I said breathless a few minutes later.

"I love the sounds you make."

I blushed.

"You do, do you?"

"I do."

He slammed into me even harder. Several minutes later, I collapsed feeling the best I ever have.

"That...was...amazing." I said breathless.

"It was more than that. It was mind-blowing."

I blushed...again.

He rolled off of me and turned to me.

"Я люблю тебя."

"Ti amo."

He smiled. The fact that we could speak 'I love you.' in three languages made me feel ecstatic. We fell asleep for about an hour, which meant it was ten, but I didn't want to wake up. He was awake before me though.

"Amelia..." I heard in my ear.

I shook my head.

"Amelia..." he said kissing my neck.

"No." I groaned.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please wake up."

"I don't want to." I whined turning away from him.

"Yes, you do."

Silence.

"I'm gonna just have to pick you up then."

He did what he said he was going to do.

"Alex!!" I said fighting him.

"Not working."

Now, we were walking out of the bedroom.

"Ok! Ok! I'm up, you son of a fucking bitch."

He laughed and let me down. I hit him in the chest.

"You have such a dirty mouth."

I smirked.

"So do you and that's what you get with an Italian woman."

"And I love it." he said kissing me.

"Are you hungry? And don't say for me."

"And why not?"

"I know you are, but I was talking about food and I'm hungry."

"How you so sure?'

"I know everything."

"Well, almost everything. You said you knew me before we met."

"And I was wrong. So wrong. Sorry." I said leaning against him.

"It's okay. You know now."

I felt him run his fingers through my long hair.

"So, are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"Anything in particular?"

I knew I was hungry for something but then my head went straight to the gutter. I'm sure that could wait till later, though...if he wanted that.

"Maybe some chicken taquitos?" he asked.

I looked down at him.

"Amelia?"

"What?"

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Sure you were."

"What if I was?"

"I'll let you have a taste later." he whispered in my ear.

Goosebumps.

We did have some taquitos and watched the rest of the movie...in his room.

"What you wanna do now?" he asked after he put our plate in the sink.

I got a really nice view of his ass by the way. Sid's not the only one with a nice ass.

"I want more of you." I said smirking and looking downward.

"Well, go ahead then." he said grabbing my thigh.

For a second, I was uncharacteristically shy, but that certainly didn't last. I was down there in a couple seconds. I had never given a blow job and although that douchebag had sex with me, there wasn't oral sex, neither me nor him. I couldn't have been thankful for Alex showing when he did. So you can do this, Amelia. You really can. I took a lick before I put my lips on him. A moan was uttered in an instant. Check one for Amelia. A few minutes later, he came and he was certainly satisfied.

"You are amazing. That was amazing." he said kissing me hard.

"Thank you."

"Всегда пожалуйста."

I smiled. I knew what that meant.

"Want me to take care of you before we go another round?"

"If you wouldn't mind..." I said innocently.

He smirked and went back down. Sure, before sex if felt really good, but now he was down there longer and it was so much better. Another round came around before we fell asleep relaxed and feeling great.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was weird having a chapter mainly sex, but it just seemed perfect.
Enjoy and sorry for the monstrous wait! :)

P.S. Happy Holidays!