Status: Updated 2/25/14.

Stop Believing in the Lie

I Want You

Nine days later, the Capitals play a dominating game against division rivals, the Atlanta Thrashers, in which they won 5-2 and turned out to be a franchise record thirteenth win in a row. That night, they went out to celebrate as May and I decided to go out and have some fun of our own. While she opted for a flashier short dress, I opted for a simple one that really accentuated the favorite parts of my body. I also hoped that when Alex sees me in this, he's gonna want to rip it off and have his way with me, but who knows. I don't know how tired he's gonna be when he gets home. The only thing I worry about is the remarks I'm gonna get from people and the inevitable men trying to get their hands on me; I can definitely deal with it though.

"Have I ever told you how hot you look?" May asked as we walked out of the bathroom at Verizon Center.

"Thank you. I think so. A few times. You look hot too."

"Thank you."

There were eyes on us the whole way into the club. We smirked, knowing both of us were taken.

"Oh, if they only knew who we're with." I whispered into her ear.

She laughed.

"Oh yeah. If only."

"Can I tell you something?" I asked before we ordered our drinks.

"Of course. What is it?"

"I can't wait for Alex to see me in this. He's never seen the dress!"

"Are you serious?!"

"That's fantastic! His mouth is gonna drop."

"And I hope he's gonna want to rip this dress off me...well, take it off. I bought this dress with his credit card." I said laughing.

She laughed too.

"I'd certainly would. How much did that cost?"

"Oh wow... $300. The shoes? $90. How much did yours cost?"

"Dress was $400. Shoes? $100."

"I can't believe we can buy those things. I feel like I'm taking advantage of him letting me use his credit card."

"I feel that way a little, but hey, we're not golddiggers. We're with them because we want to. We like these guys because of who they are outside of hockey, not because they have money."

"I know, but it's still weird. You know?"

She nodded.

"Yeah."

Just as I opened my mouth to order, a guy sat beside me and put his hand on my leg. I pushed it away immediately in disgust.

"Why are you pushing my hand away?"

Are you serious?

"Because you're disgusting and I have a boyfriend."

"Then, why are you wearing a dress like that?"

"Because I can and because...well, I don't have to explain that to you."

"Talk about dressing like a skank."

That's when I knocked him off his chair. May laughed.

"I can't believe you even have one."

"I'm sure he'd love to hear that." I said with a smirk and a kick to his side.

He ran off and I laughed along with May.

"That was fantastic. If only he knew who your boyfriend was/is."

"Oh definitely and believe it or not, I'm not surprised he pretty much called me a skank."

"He had no right though. Just because you dress in such a revealing way, doesn't mean he can make assumptions."

"You can say that again."

And with that, we ordered a couple drinks and relaxed for a bit before hitting the dance floor. Again, there were pervs, but we handled it quite easily. Come one o'clock, I had consumed three drinks, while she had four, so obviously, we had to call a cab. I didn't feel too wasted and I was glad. I hoped to see Alex when I got home.

"Well, tonight was fantastic minus those guys. I hope Alex is awake when I get there."

"I bet he is. He's Russian."

"...I honestly don't know what I'd do without that crazy Russian."

I smiled thinking about when I said that. Alex came over that day since I was stuck at home with my broken ankle and when he got in the door after he got us dinner, I was still talking to May. He loved hearing that.


"How much of that did you hear?"

"I heard the last part when you called me a crazy Russian." he said trying to keep a straight face.

I laughed. His attempt at trying to keep a straight face was a complete and utter failure.

"Do you consider that an insult or a compliment?"

"Compliment. Definitely."


"You going to see Nicky? I know you two aren't having sex yet, but have you thought about sleeping over?"

"I want to. I have thought about it. I don't know about him, though."

"It wouldn't surprise me either way."

"Take a chance?"

"Take a chance."

After we reached our destinations, I saw that he was home. Please be up! In case he was sleeping, I walked in very quietly or as quiet as you can with heels on. Once I took them off, I ventured off to his bedroom. I noticed his bedroom light was on, but I had to refrain myself from squealing. I slowly opened the door to find him in his adjoining bathroom, putting his toothbrush away. The second he turned around, I was just a few feet away from him.

"Ебать." (Fuck.)

I love that word.

"Hey Alex." I said in a sultry voice.

He attacked my lips and pulled me close. The second his hands reached my ass, I moaned and kept my arms wound tightly around his neck.

"Did you have a great night?" he asked.

"For the most part."

"For the most part?"

"For the most part. I'll tell you about it later. I really want you right now. Я хотел, чтобы ты всю ночь." (I've wanted you all night.)

I just had to say that last part in Russian. I just had to. That response had an immediate one of its own. I felt his hard-on up against me.

"I'm gonna rip this dress..."

I stopped him right there.

"No. You're not. I love this dress. Do you know how much it cost?"

He shook his head.

"$300. The shoes were $90. It's just not gonna happen. Ok?"

"Хорошо."

"Good boy. 'Cause if you didn't say that, you wouldn't be get any and that wouldn't be good for either of us."

He smirked and nodded.

"Я люблю тебя." he said.

"Я тоже тебя люблю."

"Is there a zipper?"

"Of course." I said turning around to show him where it was.

The sound of that zipper going down got me wetter. Once the dress came off, I unzipped his zipper while he took his shirt off. I wanted my hands on him right then and there, but I had to control myself until his pants were off. Once they were, my hands were on his sculpted chest and his hands were at the small of my back and venturing toward my ass. I moaned against the bare skin of his shoulder.

"Кровать?" he asked. (Bed?)

"Да." I said breathlessly. (Yes.)

He took this as a cue to throw me onto the bed. He can be a little rough at times, but I love it so fucking much. I laughed and proceeded to hook my fingers in his briefs to take them off. Once they were off, I really knew how much he wanted me and once my panties were off, he really knew how much I wanted him. I then wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer and earning laughter from him which got me laughing as well.

"How long have you been home?"

"Ten minutes?"

"I have great timing then." I said before bringing his lips to mine again.

"You do." he said with the most intense look I've seen off the ice.

He certainly took my breath away at that moment; I was speechless.

"Ты в порядке?" (Are you okay?)

I can't believe he even asked me that.

"Я более чем хорошо. Я так чертовски счастлив сейчас." (I'm more than okay. I'm so fucking happy right now.)

"Это облегчение. Я так волновался." (That's a relief. I was so worried.)

My heart melted.

"Никогда не беспокойтесь, если я когда-нибудь стать безмолвным. Хорошо?" (Don't ever worry about me if I become speechless. Okay?)

"Я постараюсь, но я не могу с собой поделать. Я люблю и забочусь о тебе больше, чем что-либо в моей жизни. Более хоккея." (I'll try, but I can't help it. I love and care about you more than anything in my life. More than hockey.)

I had no doubts about my love for him and his love for me, but hearing from one of the two best hockey players in the world that he loves and cares about you more than what he does for a living would clear any doubts I might've had. I couldn't have felt more loved than at this moment.

"Ты меня снова потерял дар речи. Ебать. Я люблю тебя так чертовски много, это даже не смешно." (You got me speechless again. Fuck. I love you so fucking much.)

I got a smile before we locked lips again. Not even a second later, I felt his hand dip down to my pussy and rub me causing me to moan really loud. What made it worse was him sticking a couple fingers into me.

"Alex..." I moaned grabbing the sheets.

In and out. In and out. In and...

When he came back just a minute later, he licked what was on his fingers very slowly.

"Просто трахнуть меня уже." (Just fuck me already.)

I dug my nails into the shoulder until he answered me. He must've looked at me for thirty seconds before he did; that didn't help me very much.

"Alex, just answer me."

"С удовольствием." (Gladly.)

I smacked him for making me wait that long.

"Ты такой мудак." (You're such an asshole.)

He laughed, so I smacked him again.

"You're really pissing me off. Do you want me to start yelling at you in Italian? Wait...don't answer that."

"I'm sorry."

"You better be."

"I am."

"Good. I forgive you. Let's get going already."

He reached for a condom and put it on.

"How do you wanna do this?" I said with my heart racing.

"How do you wanna do this?"

I smirked.

"I'm so glad you asked..."

I trailed off and moved out from under him and pushed down a confused Alex before getting on top of him.

"...like this." I said pushing him down.

"I like the way you think." he said smirking.

I smirked right back at him and got in place.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah. Are you?"

"More than ready."

And with that, things really got started. If there were ever a definition of rough sex, this would definitely be it. It may be overly intense, but afterward, you feel absolutely amazing. I laid beside him feeling exhausted and sweaty. I knew that I was seconds away from falling asleep; looking at Alex, I knew that he was near sleep as well.

"I love you." I said quietly.

I was clearly out of energy.

"I love you too." he said kissing my cheek.

And just as I was about to fall asleep, I did, laying my head on his chest.