Status: Short Story//Finished

If I Die Tomorrow

2/3

“Hey guys would you mind keeping it PG-13?” Tommy asked as I wrapped my arms around Nikki’s neck and lightly kissed his lips. I pulled away from him for a moment before we kissed again, this time it was deeper, our tongues entwined and his arms slipped around my waist pulling me against him, or as close as we could get until my guitar and his bass got in the way.

“Guys you need to break it up, we still have to go out and do the encore, all of us.” Vince said he was just pissy because it was Nikki and not him.

“He’s right.” Mick agreed after a moment, reluctantly we broke apart, my face was neon red and Nikki smirked at me, his eyes twinkling.

“What song are you guys doing for the encore?” I asked as I looked around, they were all looking at me. That could only mean one thing. “No I’m not going out again. This is your concert, your tour. Not mine.” I said firmly while they all gave me sceptical looks.

“You’re coming out with us you know that right?” Nikki told me while I shook my head. “Listen I don’t care if I have to fucking carry you, you’re coming out with us.” I opened my mouth to argue but Nikki’s words were set in stone, I didn’t have a choice now.

“Oh and we’re playing Shout At The Devil and then Knock ‘Em Dead.” Vince told me as I rolled my eyes.

“I’m not singing.” I replied simply, while both Nikki and Mick looked at me.

“The chorus’ you sure as hell are.” Mick said in a tone which was impossible to argue with, well come to think of it most of Mick’s tones were impossible to argue with, especially if he was the main reason that you were backstage and the main reason that you had been able to perform tonight. Then there was no arguing with him what so ever.

“Fine.” I grumbled as both Mick and Nikki beamed, happy to have blackmailed me into doing something that I probably would’ve ended up doing anyways. Tommy scampered off with drumsticks in hand which I took to mean that we would be going back on again very soon.

“An’ just for the record you and Mick will be sharing a mic, no if’s and’s or buts.” Vince said to me, Nikki opened his mouth to argue but I shook my head telling him that he probably wouldn’t be able to win this.

“No complaints there.” I replied while Nikki grumbled under his breath, something about the entire band being against him as I stuck out my tongue at him.

“Well let’s do this shit.” Nikki said as Tommy hit the cymbals four times before the three of us began to play and the four of us came on stage with Nikki taking off to the opposite corner of the stage and Vince taking off to the front. Mick gave me a wry smile.

“Looks like it’s just the two of us.” He told me as I cracked a smile.

“For now it is.” I agreed as we stepped up to the mic.

“Shout, shout, shout.” All of us said into the mic as we stepped back for our little guitar lick as we stepped back up to the mic. “Shout, shout shout.”

“Shout at the devil.” Vince screeched as he danced around the stage like a moron, as usual. Mick rolled his eye as we exchanged a glance and smiled. Mick looked so happy onstage like it was his home; they all looked happy though, even Tommy as he smashed away at his drum kit.

“Shout, shout, shout!” Me and Mick shouted, our lips millimetres apart as we finished the song.

“Ready?” He asked, winking at me, I nodded my head as we started what would be the last song of the night.

“Well in the heat of the night you went and blackened my eyes.” Vince half sang half screeched into the mic, I made a mental note to teach Vince how to not screech into the mic, but it didn’t matter because either way the fans liked him, probably because he was such a man whore though.

“Knock ‘Em Dead!” Mick and I shouted into the mic as the song ended, it didn’t feel like we had sung the entire song but none the less we both left stage.

“You did fine, I don’t know why the hell you were so worried about performing!” Mick said as he gave me a quick hug and smiled at me as Nikki appeared.

“She did amazing!” Nikki said as he winked slyly at me. “Now c’mon, I’m taking you for the night, end of discussion.” He told me as he put his bass down and watched me place my guitar down and the dragged me away.

“Mick take care of my guitar please!” I yelled as I got dragged away, Mick nodded his head and smiled as Nikki slam med the door to the backstage and we got into a cab to have some fun at the hotel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's bothering me not updating this.
Especially when it's done.
I'll probably end up posting the last chapter tomorrow.