Who Will

Who Will 1

"Where is Ta'avi," I herd Bella yelled, waking me up.

"He's sleeping," my dad (Edward) said trying to calm her downstairs.

"Hey," Jake smiled coming into my room.

"Hey dad," I yawned getting out of bed. "Why is she yelling," I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Edward told her," he sighed.

"What?" I yelled jumping out of my bed.

"Last night ,when you were on a date with Slade, we had dinner with Bella and Edward told her your gay."

"Shit," I sighed going down to stop their yelling.

"Language," Jake warned me.

"Sorry, dad."

"Go wake him up, I need to talk to him," Bella demanded.

"He has school in an hour. He is still sleeping," Edward sighed, not wanting to yell.

"Not anymore," I surprised them as I came down the steps.

"Hey," Edward smiled hugging me and giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Did we wake you?"

"No," I smiled, "you didn't."

"Sorry," Bella sighed.

"Why are you here yelling at dad?" I asked her a bit bothered.

"I needed to talk to you," she informed me of what i had already figured.

"I'm going to leave you two," Edward smiled going up stairs with Jake.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked her as I flopped on the sofa."

"Why didn't you tell me your gay? I'm your mom, I need to know these things."

"Bella your not my parent. Edward and Jake are my parents, they are the only ones who needed to know."

"Did you tell Jake's family, or Edwards?"

"Yes, they are my close family," I yelled.

"And I'm your mother, I gave birth to you."

"That doesn't matter to me. You may have given me life but you did not raise me, you didn't make me who I am."

"Maybe if I had taken care of you, you wouldn't be gay," she yelled.

"You really think I caught their gay, like the passed it to me as I got older?" I laughed in anger. "Please get out."

"What?" she yelled, shocked as to what I just said.

"Get out," I yelled opening the door. " I have to get ready for school," I sighed felling guilty when I saw the hurt in her eyes.

"Are you ok,"Edward asked rushing down with Jake on his heals.

"We herd yelling," Jake added.

"She thinks you two raised me to be gay," I informed then.

"I'm sorry," Edward sighed.

"It's not like I actually blame you guys," I chuckled. "I've gotta get ready for school," I smiled running up to my room to change.

"Slade's here," Jake yelled at me causing my to run out of my room and run out to Slade's car.

"Hey babe," Slade smiled kissing me as I got into his car.

"Hey," I smiled kissing him again. "How was Canada?"

"Cold," he smiled. "What did you do for Christmas?"

"Oh, just spent it with the family."

"You have a really big family don't you?"

"Ya, they are pretty great."

"It's so cool that your dads are gay too, and they are really young."

"Well I am adopted," I smiled.

"Yeah but still, they have to be like 30.

"So?"

"They look like they are like, 20," he sighed. "You almost look as old as them."

"Ya, their just lucky," I sighed getting out of his car as he go to the school.

School wasn't bad but it wasn't the best time either. Everyone was boring and apart from Slade I didn't really talk to anyone. Getting close to people was a problem for me because I can't tell people about Jake, Edward, or the rest of my family. Slade doesn't even know so when we have conversations like we did in his car, I get really uncomfortable. Half of my family is vampires and the other half is werewolves. How the hell will I explain that to Slade, he will probably think I'm just crazy. I'm really close with him and i trust him with my life but I don't think I can tell him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is a bit boring but it will get better. I promise.