Who Will

Who Will 13

"Okayyy," I sighed looking around the table. "whats first," I thought out loud.

"You should probably introduce us," Carlise suggested.

"Right," I smiled. "This is Nina and Phoenix. Guys, this is Esme, Carlise, Rosaline, Emmett, Jasper, and Alice."

"Why aren't they eating?" Nina asked.

"Well umm," I looked at them and then at phoenix. "Because they are..... vampires."

"What," she chuckled.

"Ya, and this is my dad Edward, hes a vampire too and my dad Jake, he is a werewolf."

"This is a joke right," she asked looking around the table. "But your dad is eating."

"Edward has some human things like being able to eat because he is with Jake."

"You're not serious. You guys can't be vampires."

"Why not," Alice demanded.

"We are vampires," Esme said sweetly.

"Yeah see," Rosalie said showing off her teeth.

"Wow," Nina said shocked. "Are...are you guys going to suck my blood."

"No dear, we don't feed of of humans," Esme smiled.

"Yeah only animals," Emmett smiled big.

"While were on the subject of vampires," Phoenix started.

"You don't have to," I whispered.

"I want to," he smiled back. "I'm a vampire too."

"What?" Nina shouted in shock along with everyone else at the table except for Carlise, because he already knew.

"Guys," I tried bring them out their shock.

"What group do you belong to," Edward asked in a serious tone.

"I don't belong to one," he sighed. "I left my group."

"Why?" Alice asked.

"They were still feeding off of humans and I'm against that," he smiled.

"Where did you belong," Emmett shot quickly.

"Fuck," I sighed knowing this could not be good.

"The volturi, my father is Aro," He shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Get out," Rosalie demanded.

"Whats going on," Nina asked completely out of the loop.

"The Volturi and my family don't get along, like at all," I informed her.

"Ohh," she nodded in understanding.

"Get out," Rosalie yelled again but Phoenix didn't move. Carlise grabbed Rosalie's shoulder and tried to get her to sit down.

"I'm not leaving," he said level headed.

"Guys, hes nothing like his father," I argued.

"How can you be so sure," Jasper replied.

"Because he is my boyfriend," I smiled holding onto his hand.

"What," Jake yelled, "He is a trouble maker."

"Dad, we skipped school, one time," I said annoyed.

"It wont happen again sir," Phoenix smiled.

"Your right it wont," Jake said stern.

"Maybe Rosalie is right," he smiled at me, "I should go," Phoenix sighed getting up.

"No," I begged pulling him back into his seat. "When Edward brought Jake home you two accepted it so why cant you do the came for me?" I pleaded.

"I didn't," Rosalie replied in a cold tone.

"That's true, Jake agreed, "she still hated me for a while."

"Ta'avi is right," Carlise spoke. "We will treat Phoenix with respect until he has done something to lose are respect."

"Fine," Rosalie and Jake agreed. T found it odd how they were the only ones who had a big problem with this. The others looked uncomfortable with it but didn't flip out.

"Now that everything is out int he open," Nina smiled. "Lets enjoy the night."

"I like her," Alice smiled. I think that's why I like Nina so much, she was a lot like Alice.

So we spent the rest of the night talking and actually having a good time. Jake warmed up to Phoenix once he realized how important Phoenix is to me. Rosalie was still a little cold but when wasn't she. I found it odd how comfortable Nina was with all of theses vampires around her. To me they were not vampires or werewolves though. They were just my kick-ass family.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I smiled kissing Phoenix bye at the door.

"I will call you first thing in the morning," he smiled going to Nina's car.

"Bye," Nina smiled hugging me. "Bye everyone, by Alice," she smiled and Alice ran over and hugged her. "Vampires are so awesome," she laughed as she walked out of my house.