Who Will

Who Will 17

"Is she going to be ok?" I asked as Carlise came out of the room Nina was in.

"Were too late," he said in sadness.

"I'm so sorry," Emmett pleaded.

"Whatever," I scoffed at him.

"I didn't mean for this to happen."

"I know," I sighed hugging him. "It's not up to me to forgive you though."

"What?" Emmett asked worried and confused.

"If Nina can't forgive you then it wont matter if I do or not."

"The best we can do is let her be and see if she is awake by the morning."

"What if she wakes before me," I asked.

"I'll watch her," Emmett offered, "it's my fault anyway."

"We all know you would have never bitten her if you were in your right mind," I assured him as I saw the guilt rise off of him a bit.

"Come on," Phoenix sighed as he came in the room and wrapped his arms around me.

"I thought you left?"

"No, I was outside," he smiled as we walked to my room.

"I'm the only human left in this house, in my life," I sighed as I began to drift to sleep with Phoenix petting my hair.

"Wake up," I herd a sweet voice whisper in my ear.

"Is Nina awake?" I asked hopeful.

"Yes," Phoenix smiled.

"Nina," I yelled jumping out of my bed. I ran downstairs looking all over for her only to find her in the kitchen with everyone else. "Are you ok," I asked as I walked over slowly.

"Hey," she smiled with yellow eyes. "Wow" she sniffed the air, "you smell really good."

"Umm thanks," I half smiled before going over to the fridge.

"Like really, really good," she smiled getting close to me.

"Are you going to bit me," I asked with discomfort as i backed away from her.

"Of course not," she smiled. "I'm going to live off of animal blood," she smiled.

"Well than go snuggle up to a deer instead of me," I sighed sitting at the kitchen table.

"Do you wanna play a game?" she asked.

"I do," Phoenix offered.

"Ok, think of a number, any number."

"Ok," he smiled content.

"7,789,"she smiled.

"How the hell did you know that," Phoenix asked and everyone but me laughed.

"I can read minds," she smiled getting up, "It's my power," she said giddy.

"Great, another way for you to control me," I joked. "Where is Emmett."

"He's out," Esme smiled. "He still feels really guilty."

"I don't know why though, I think this is pretty awesome," Nina smiled.

"But you will never die," I informed her.

"So, its not like I looked forward to my death anyway." she smiled.

"You have to drink animal blood."

"It's not like I'm a vegetarian, Ta'avi. Yeah," she smiled content, "I think I will be happy this way."

"How do you know for sure?" I sighed.

"I don't but now I have time to find my soul mate and live as long as I want with him if hes a vampire too."

"Yeah," I smiled looking at Phoenix, maybe she had a point. "I'm going to take a shower,"I smiled as I went up to the bathroom.

The whole time I was in the shower the thought of being a vampire kept running in my mind. I wanted to go though the good and bad of being a vampire in my head but honestly I cant do that. Being a vampire is probably different for everyone so I can't just base it off of everyone in my family. Nina made good points though, was living off of animal blood and having to stay out of the sun worth being with my family and Phoenix forever.

"Fuck," I swore getting out of the shower.

"Whats wrong," I herd Phoenix yell.

"I forgot to get a towel, will you get me one?"

"Ya," I herd him say as he walked over to the closet. "Unlock the door."

"Ok," I said unlocking it and then he came in.

"Here you go," he smiled looking me up and down.

"Stop looking at me like that," i whined as a blush came over my face.

"I cant help it," he smiled pulling me close. "Your just so sexy," he said in a seductive voice.

"Ugh," I half moaned half squeaked as he attached himself to my neck. "Were not doing this in the bathroom," I smiled running my fingers through his hair.

"Ok," he smiled. "Then lets go in your room," he suggested pulling me into my room."Come here," he flopped on my bed and pulled me on top of him.

"How can you have a boner right now?" I chuckled feeling his hard on.

"You're pretty much naked, that's when I'm most turned on," he smiled kissing me.

"Flattery will get you.... anything you want form me," I smiled kissing him.

"You give me what I want," he smiled as his hand drifted to the towel around my waist, "and I'll give you what you want."

"Ok," I smiled getting off of him and letting my towel fall to the ground. "Is this what you want?"

"Yeah," he smiled pulling me back on top of him and kissing me. "And what is it you want."

"I want to have sex," I smiled kissing him but he didn't kiss back.

"I still don't think I have enough control," he sighed looking away from me but I pulled his chin so he was looking me in the eyes.

"I don't want you to have control."

"What?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"I want you to fuck me," I smiled kissing him. "And then I want you to bite me."