Who Will

Who Will End

(Phoenix thrusts)

"Fuck," I moaned, gripping my headboard.

"Be....quiet," he demanded between thrusts.

"Mmmh," I moaned but he tried to silence me with his lips.

With every thrust, Phoenix was going in further and further. He was burning the fire within me hotter and hotter. His tongue swirled in my mouth as he continued to pound into me.

"Phoenix," I moaned as he hit my prostate.

"Found it," he smiled.

"Ahh, harder," I half pleaded, half moaned. "Ahh...ahh," I moaned with every thrust, not know what else to say.

"Fuck," Phoenix said in a low voice but I could hear the pleasure dripping off his lips.

"Ugh," I yelled arching my back.

"God you are loud," he chuckled before attaching his lips once again.

I wrapped my arms around him to get him as close as I could. He smiled into the kiss as are chests rubbed together. He pulled away from the kiss and began to kiss down my face until he got to my neck. He began sucking and biting at my neck to leave his mark but this time was different. The bites were harder and I knew he was going to bite me soon.

"Do you...do you trust me?" he asked still thrusting but slowing down.

"Yeah," I moaned and felt him shudder within me, he was going to cum soon. I was going to cum also from the pleasure of him pounding into me.

"Fuck," he moaned cumming inside me.

"Ahh," I moaned as I cam but soon that moan was a scream of pain, he was biting me. "Sto...stop," I managed to get out as I felt the blood leaving my body.

"I'm sorry," he pleaded as he finally stopped biting me, "you said you wanted me to."

"Fuck," I swore in pain. "Dress me," i screamed.

"Ok," he said as he pulled boxers on me and then himself. "To Carlise?" he asked as he lifted me bridal style.

"Go," I pleaded as tears fell from my face.

"Carlise," he yelled running down the steps.

"Whats going on?" he asked as he walked into the room.

"Fucking help," I yelled. "It hurts," I began screaming again.

"Bring him," Carlise demanded and Phoenix followed with me in his arms. He followed Carlise into the room where he put Nina.Phoenix put me down on the bed and held my hand as I laid in pain.

"It hurts," I yelled as if they didn't know.

"What did you do to my son?" Jake yelled.

"Nothing," Phoenix replied.

"You bit him," Jake yelled and I could tell he was going to lose it.

"Dad stop," I screamed and he stopped.

"Edward and Emmett, take Jake outside," Esme suggested as she held my other hand.

"One of his fathers need to be here," Edward argued.

"I'll go with," Nina volunteered.

"I'll help," Alice said following.

"Ahh," I screamed as I threw my body in the air.

"Hold him down," Carlise demanded and Phoenix got on top of me to keep me down.

"No," I yelled. "Let me go, it hurts," I cried.

"I know, just calm down," Phoenix pleaded. "Just calm down."

That was the last thing I herd till everything went black. It was like I was in a deep sleep. so deep that I didn't even dream, not even the hint of a dream in my mind. Am I ever going to wake up, I'm sick of this darkness. It feels like it has been days in this state. I want to look at my teethe in the mirror, I wonder if my eyes are yellow too.

"I'm sorry, he wanted me to."

Phoenix, I thought. If I can just open my eyes and see him but they were still too heavy to lift.

"He wanted this?" Edward asked.

"Yeah," phoenix replied sounding sorry.

"How is he doing," I herd Jacob ask as he walked in.

"He is still out," Carlise sighed.

How many people are in here?

"You did this to him," Jake said sounding like he was getting angry again.

"He wanted me to," Phoenix pleaded.

"Why did you listen," Jake yelled.

"Because I will do whatever makes him happy," Phoenix yelled back.

"Stop," I actually said but it was in such a whisper that they didn't hear me.

"So would I but I would never harm him like you did," Jake yelled.

"Then you wont do whatever makes him happy?"

"If he asked you to shoot him would you?"

"No I don't want to kill him."

"Then you wont do whatever makes him happy either."

Are they really fight about this, about if they would shoot me or not. They are having the most pointless argument ever.

"Stop," I yelled but once again it wasn't that loud.

"Ta'avi," Phoenix spoke soft as he came next to me.

"Stop fighting, please?" I asked.

"Anything you want," Phoenix smiled kissing me.

"Except shooting me," I joked and he put his head in my chest laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, what a cute ending. Sorry it was such a short chapter. :)