Who Will

Who Will 9

"I have to go," I whispered to Nina. She looked as though she was going to argue so ran out of the worst movie of my life before she could say anything.

"Pick up, pick up," I whispered to myself as the other end of the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Slade?"

"Hey Ta'avi,"

"Can I call you tomorrow, I meant to call someone else," I informed him and then hung up before he responded. I took a deep breath and dialed the right number.

"Hello, Ta'avi?"

"Phoenix!!" I smiled.

"Yeah, whats going on? You sound upset."

" I just really need you to come and get me. I'm at the movies and..."

"I'm no my way," he replied and I herd him grab his keys in the background before I hung up."

"Ta'avi, what are you doing?" Nina asked coming out of the movies.

"Phoenix is coming to get me."

"It wasn't that bad of a move."

"First off, yes it was and second, I'm not leaving because of the movie. Phoenix and I haven't talked for like a moth because of something stupid that happened when we hung out.."

"So then why is he coming here if your not talking?"

"I asked him to, I need to talk to him about it."

"Why didn't you tell me about you and Phoenix getting in a fight. Ta'avi, you don't tell me anything," she said actually looking mad.

"I'm sorry but we have only been friends for like a few months. I have a lot of secrets."

"Fine but at least call me and tell me how tonight goes, ok."

"Ok," I smiled just as Phoenix squealed into the parking lot. I hugged Nina bye and ran over to his car and got in.

"You sounded like the world was ending, but you just need a ride home?"

"I'm not going home."

"Where are you going?"

"Your place," I smiled hoping he would agree but he didn't respond. I assume he didn't mind the idea though because he totally missed the turn to my house and we ended up parked in front of his.

"Are you coming in?" he asked getting out of his car.

"Yeah," I smiled following him up to his apartment.

"So whats this about?" he asked as he closed his front door. I didn't answer I just stood looking at him trying to decide my next move.

"Why are you looking at me like tha..." I cut him off with my lips. This was are first real kiss, the first kiss that we both actually kissed back.. "What are you..." he pulled away to try and talk but I took his lips back.

"Stop talking," I mumbled as we kissed.

The kiss got more passionate as clothes began coming off and land on the floor. I was down to my boxers and he still had his pants on. He held the back of my neck as he kissed me and would bite my bottom lip softly with his sharp teeth. Just the feeling of that sent pleasure to my entire body. I finally pulled my lips away and began kissing down his body. I stopped at his chest to leave my mark before continuing to kiss down to his pants. I got on my knees and undid his belt buckle, not taking my eyes off the bulge that was in his pants.

"Are you sure you want to do this," he asked as I pulled his pants and boxers down in one swift movement.

"To late now," I smiled before taking some of him into my mouth.

"Ahh," he moaned as I bobbed my head.

I took him out of my mouth and licked up his shaft to the tip, only to put most of him in my mouth this time. I felt him thrusting into my mouth in the rhythm I was bobbing my head. As soon as he was as firm as he could be without cumming in my mouth, I pulled away.

"Ugh," he moaned as I stood up. I attached my lips with his again. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth as he slid off my underwear.

"Bedroom," I demanded and he did as I said, pulling me to his room, lips still attached. Once we got in his room he pulled away from the kiss and pushed me onto the bed.

"We can't do this," he sighed.

"Phoenix were not are parents,we don't have to hate each other."

"Good because I could never hate you, but its not that. This is dangerous, a vampire having sex with a human. At any moment I could snap and bite you. I honestly don't think your ready to take that chance yet."

"I'm sorry," I sighed crawling next to him as he sat at the edge of the bed. "Do you want me to finish sucking you off?" I asked in the most sexy voice I could. Before he could answer my mouth was back around his dick. I knew he was going to cum soon so I didn't bother teasing him I just bobbed my head in a fast rhythm until I felt him shudder.

"I'm gunna, I'm gunna," he moaned. I pulled him out of my mouth just as he came, causing it all get on my face. "I'm sorry," he laughed whipping my face of with the blanket on his bed.

"It's ok," I smiled kissing him

"Do you want me to return the favor?"

"Not with those teeth," I smiled.

"I still have a hand," he smiled grabbing a hold of my dick.

"Fuck," I moaned as he rubbed me in just the right rhythm. I fell back onto his bed and began thrusting into his hand.

"Your so hot," Phoenix said before attaching his lips to mine. I arched my back and was about to cum when I herd my phone ringing in his living room.

"Shit," I swore pulling away from him, "that might be my dad."

"Ok, relax, I'll get your phone for you," he smiled.

"Hello," I answered as soon as he handed me my phone. "Nina?" I sighed. Phoenix must have taken Nina's name as the green light because he wrapped his had around my cock again and began stroking my throbbing member.

"So who did it go?" Nina asked.

"Ah," I moaned. "Nina let me call you back."

"No, you said you would tell me how it goes."

"Damn," I swore arching my back, I was going to cum soon. "Nina I really need to let you go."

"No way, did you two make up or are you...."

"Holy fuck," I moaned so loud it probably shook the house as I cam on phoenix's hand.