First Impressions

what happends at hospitals, stays at hospitals?

*one month later after pass out*

Christie and I were soon on our way to second period math. When I heard loud fast foot steps behind us.

“Guys, Guys guess what?!?” Pete said out of breath and excited

“Honey here have some water, what is it?” I said handing Pete my water bottle. He gulped the whole bottle in a second and waited to swallow the rest in his mouth.

“Thanks honey, I really needed that” he said giving me a simple kiss on the che-….what the fuck forehead? Ever since the whole hospital thing, Pete hasn’t been giving me my normal kisses and acting as if I was his grandma. Whatever ill let it slip this time, but I do have to talk to him about it later.

“Well we the band decided to enter in this Battle of the Bands contest and we got accepted!” he said with excitement in his voice. Before he could finish his sentence I immediately tackled him into a hug.

“Ah omg Pete I’m so happy for you guys” Christie and I said just when the rest of the gang came.
“So you heard, huh?” Patrick said happily. Christie attacked him in a hug as well.

“Were so excited! So where and when?!?” Christie and I said anxiously.

“At 7:30 this Saturday at this place called the magic stick...” Pete said with suspicion in his voice.

“… Wow because that’s not gross at all right?” I said quietly. Everyone soon bust into laughter and we continued with our day.

---
Saturday Afternoon

I soon pulled into Pete and Christie’s drive way and rushed to the open front door. Surprisingly Christie’s loud music wasn’t playing from her room and neither was her car outside. Right after checking Christie’s empty room, I went and stood in front of Pete’s open door and looked at him getting his hair perfect the way he likes in front of the mirror.

“Ahem!” he soon snapped his head and shot a smile
“Well isn’t someone looking pretty shmexy tonight” I said hugging him from his back and resting my chin on his shoulder.

“Hey beautiful, I missed you” he said kissing me lightly. I soon kissed him back but this time a little rougher. We shortly started traveled backwards towards Pete’s bed.
“I’ve missed this” I said as we landed on the bed. Pete immediately gave me a questioning look.

“.. What do you mean?” I gave him an “oh please” look.

“Pete you’ve been acting so prude around me! I have needs you know” he soon smirked at me.

“Do you think we can continue from what happened at the hospital?”