Missing

Missing

After the door shuts and the footsteps die, she falls to the floor. Sitting in the silence, she thinks about what the man had told her.
"Gone," he said, "Gone without a trace."
Gone? She angrily blinks away tears, refusing to fall apart. How could he possibly be gone? He had started today just like every other day, kissing her good morning and stepping out into the brisk spring weather to go to work. She refused to believe that he would just leave her; he always swore never to leave.
Slowly, she stands and walks into the kitchen, trying to think of what could have caused her husband's sudden disappearance. The man that had just left had told her that one minute he was there, talking with his co-workers, and the next he was just...
Gone.
She begins to panic. What if something terrible happens? What if he's been abducted? What if I never see him again? At this thought a few tears slip down her cheeks. Again, she blinks angrily. No. He'll be back. He won't leave me without saying goodbye.
Walking around her small house, glancing around at the tidy space, she realizes how empty her home suddenly is. A few more tears slip past her careful guard. It just isn't home without him. Making up her mind, she grabs her coat and hat. He wouldn't let her just disappear, why should she just sit and cry when her husband is missing?
Looking around one last time, she reaches for the door handle. I won't stop looking. I'll find him. Stepping outside, the door locked behind her, she straightens her and sets out to find her love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no clue what this is, I was bored and I found a prompt that made this monstrosity pop into my head.

This is why I don't write fiction. Ever.