Status: Working?

Second Chances

Second Chances

"Don't say yes!" The words stung in my throat as I tried to hold back the tears. The entire church was looking at me, studying my floral summer dress and probably wondering who the hell I was. "Ronnie?" His voice was high pitched, and I could tell he was genuinely surprised. "Ralph..." I tried to walk to the altar as fast as I could without locking eyes with anyone. "Who the HELL is this BITCH?!" The bride was furious, her cheeks flushing. Everyone gasped, and I slowed my pace. "Raphael, who is this bimbo?!" "Uh...this is..." I was finally at the front of the church, and I turned around to face the crowd. "Ronnie. Ralph and I dated for 10 years during high school and college. We were engaged for 3 of those years. We decided to break up when I got a job in Philly and Ralph went to school in Boston. Ralph, I never stopped loving you. The only thing I regret in my life is not following you. I never should have let you go. And, now you're here about to marry some girl that..." "Hey, highlights, we get it. He's the one that got away. Your loss. Come on, Raphael, let's get on with this." "Let's get on with this?" Ralph scoffed, and suddenly he was inches away from my face. "I never stopped loving you, Ronnie." Then he was kissing me just like we were teenagers again, and the 7 years we had spent apart dissolved in that kiss. I heard everyone gasp and the blonde in the white dress shriek and run past us. "Ronnie Monroe, will you marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said before, this is only for fun (for now) and I'm making these incredibly short! Enjoy? :)