Status: Active

You really got a hold on me

Two

As I sat in Molly's car a million thoughts ran through my head; what if they hate me? What if they yelled at me and tell me they never want to see my face again? What if Mason won't forgive me? I honestly wouldn't know what to do with myself if they don't accept me back.

Molly's voice interrupted my thoughts. "We're here." She smiled sadly. " Now before you say anything like i know you are, listen to me; you are a strong person you've been through much worse things then what could go down when the guys see you. Just suck it up and be the person I know you are, now would you like me to go in first and prepare them?"

I was speechless I just nodded my head and climbed out of the car and stared at the house before me. It had been three years since I had been here I wonder if it is still the same on the inside. As Molly made her way to the front door I stood off to the side behind her.

"Hey guys! What's up I've got a surprise for you." she yelled pulling me in front of her.

"Holy shit." Was the only thing that was heard as they all stood there staring at me.

Wow way to throw me to the sharks I thought glaring at Molly. "Ah Hello." I said with a slight wave. "How's it going." Well this wasn't awkward at all. I really wish they would all stop staring and just say something already.

"well holy hell look what the cat dragged in." Danny said pulling me into a huge hug. "How Long's it been three years now? Look at you! Come on guys! Let's welcome Holly home!" All of the others but Mason cheered and gave me a hug. "I know you guys can forgive her for leaving without a word but I can't " He said walking out of the house.

"Don't worry about him Hol, he is just being a mister grumpy gills." Luke said patting my head."

"Yeah I guess, It's not like i didn't expect one of you guys to be pissed off at me." I sighed
"Lighten up he'll come around." Jack said handing me a beer." Yeah and if he doesn't Molly will just kick his ass until he does." Scott laughed hitting his can of beer off of mine. "Ya I guess you're right." I sighed chugging down the beer.

" That's right! Now let's get this party started!" Danny yelled wrapping his arms around my shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay!

Let me know what you think of the update OK!?