Maybe You'll Be My Baby

Into Your Arms

Into Your Arms

The summer weather in Tempe had been all out of wack. Instead of the usual 105 degree weather that had over took the June air had been at a nice 90 degrees with wind to even out the heat. Emma sat near her window just observing the cloudy sky that would soon be taken over by the night sky. For it being 7:30 pm Emma was still able to use the natural light to flood her bedroom without turnning on her celing light. It was marvilous how such little things could make her feel at ease, even the brightly lit sky outdoors. 
She had been paying little attention the buzzing on her computer desk as she had lost herself to a day dream but all that was soon washed from her as a loud yell scared her causing her to land butt first in to the carpeted floor of her bedroom. 
"Shit Em's you fly like a bird." Emma pulled herself up on to her bed once again glaring deep into the green eyes of her friend. "Dont look at me like that it was a joke."
"Fuck you JohnHOEEE!" she mummbled leaning back onto the back board of her bed. 
"Bitch." John whispered almost making it hard for Emma to hear. 
"You love me." and for a second she thought she had seen a flicker of emotion flash into his eyes but she quickly pushed that aside and out of her head. "Anyways what are you doing here?"
John took his normal position next to her on the bad only this time he had a look of excitment on his face, not boredum. 
"Lets go." was all he said getting up off the queen sized bed covered with oversized down feather pillows and a pink and green quilted blanket. 
"What? Where?" Emma had the same look of excitment but also a hint of skepticality in her eyes. 
"Who the fuck cares Em let's just go." John wasted no time pulling hisgirlfriend up by the hand and over to the window. 
"Really, my mom won't care if I'm out late." Emma said with laughter in her voice. 
"I know but where's the fun in that?" He slung one leg out over the ledge and grasped on the tree branch before jummping down ontothe grassy ground. 
Emma looked over at his tall lanky body now hidden in the shadows. "Come on it's easy!" he whisper yelled. 
"Easy for you Bigfoot! You're forgetting I'm smaller than you!" she hollered back. 
"I'll catch you if you fall." he said with confidence of hope etching out each word. 
Emma took one deep breath before following suit. As she grasped onto the tree branch and began to carefully slide down Emma felt her foot slip on the bark and before she knew it she was nestled in John's twig like arms. 
"I told you I'd catch you." At that moment Emma's stomach flipped and her heart started pounding. 
Emma quickly regained her composure, "You planned that." she said with a smirk upon her face. 
"Damn you caught me." John dropped her on the floor with a thud and Emma glared at him. 
"Fuck you too." Emma stood up brushing off her jeans heading towords her front door. 
A car pulled up in her driveway and footsteps trailed behind her. Before Emma could put her hand on the door handle John pulled her by the wrist causing her to fall into him and all of a sudden her head started spinning as his lips crashed against her's sweetly. 
John pulled back a small smile grazing his face, but imidiatly turned around towoards the car with Emma in tow. 
The car ride was silent for the most part minus the loudness of Lil Wayn blasting through the speakers. Emma had thoughts of what had just happened between her and John just moments ago. Had John really kissed her? No John was just her friend no way could he have feelings for her since she had none for him. Or did she? 
Garrett pulled into the parking lot of the Venue of Scottsdale, she had forgotten about their show. 
"Come help us set up?" Emma nodded her head jumpping out of the yellow car to greet the others. With in moments she was seated behind the merch table passing out t shirts to eager teenage fans waiting for her best friends to jump on to stage. 
"What the fucks up Scottsdale?! This is a newish song and it goes out to someone special. Someone so special that I hope after hearing this she'll agree to be my girl." Emma's heart stopped for a split second before hearing as John's silk like voice began to sing into the mic. 

There was a new girl in town. 
She had it all figured out. (Had it all figured out)
And I'll state something rash.
She had the most amazing....smile.
I bet you didn't expect that.
But she made me change my ways. (She made me change my ways)
With eyes like sunsets baby.
And legs that went on for days.

I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
When we were in love.
Oh things were better than they are.
Let me back into.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.

She made her way to the bar.
I tried to talk to her.
But she seemed so far. (She seems so far)
Outta my league.
I had to find a way to get her next to me.

I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
When we were in love.
Oh things were better than they are.
Let me back into.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.

Oh she's slippin' away.
I always freeze when I'm thinking of words to say.
All the things she does.
Make it seem like love.
If it's just a game. (Just a game)
Then I like the way that we play.

I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
When we were in love.
Oh things were better than they are.
Let me back into.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.

Emma hadn't even noticed that she had been swaped places at the merch booth by Moose and she was now standing up by the crowd just getting lost in his voice. 
"Em?" John was worried about her seeing as she hadn't talked since she had started packing up the merch. "Em say something." 
Emma dropped the box of shirts she held in her arms. "What do you want me to say John?" 
Why she had such a sharp tone with him she didn't know. 
"Tell me you love me." Emma's eyes were locked with john's. "Just tell me you love me and that you need me just as much as I need you." 
Without thinking Emma jumpped into his arms and kissed him lovingly. "I-I love you." 
John pressed his lips back to hers smiling into the kiss. "I've waited for this since you first moved in across the street."
She smiled and just let him hold her. And for once John was able to write a song that ment that she could be with him no matter what.       
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go Emma! Hope you like it (:
kinda cheesy I know sowwy