Forever You and Me.

Chapter 1.

Sadly, I have had to move a great distance. I plan to keep my head up high as I drive to the tall apartment building where I will reside. I want to do something to make people proud of me. All of the people from high school, my family, my old friends. I want people to look at me and wonder why I always considered myself alone. Now is the point where you wonder where your life went.
One year since graduation. I still have nothing of my life. I'm moving to California to change that. I want to be someone who takes great pride in where and when they study. I miss the old times. Nothing ever mattered except music and internet. Now it's all about taxes and gas money. I quit my job at Hot Topic in my old hometown. But before I could say the two words, they offered to let me travel to the Hot Topic in California. It'll be enough to get by. I have an apartment which rent is perfect.
I turned into the parking lot for the apartments and grabbed my suitcases and bags. A tall, brown haired boy was leaving his car and looked over at me struggling.
"Um, do you need help?" He asked, walking over.
"Yes, thank you," I said, as he lifted two of the heavy suitcases. I took the others and shut the door to my car.
"I haven't seen you around here. Are you moving here or just bringing stuff to a friend?"
"I'm moving here," I said, smiling up at him.
"That's awesome, I'm Shane," He said, once we got to the room. He sat down the bags and extended a hand. I shook his hand.
"I'm Cassadee, Cass for short," I said, smiling.
"Well Cass, It was nice meeting you but I'll let you get situated."
"Wait," I said, grabbing a sharpie. I wrote my number on the inside of his palm.
"Why thank you," He said smiling.
"No problem, Shane. Thanks again," I said smiling back.
He left the apartment, sending a smile and a wave back towards me and I turned to look at the beautiful apartment before my eyes. I moved the couch, which was sent earlier by a moving truck. The men brought it up for me, I suppose, with all of my other furniture. I put my clothes in my closet and by that point I had sat down in front of my 73" television.
I received a text from Shane not even 5 minutes after I finished.
'Do you want to hang out?'
'Sure, come right in. I was thinking about ordering pizza. Bring pj's, we'll have a sleepover(:'
And so the night began.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!
You like ?
(: