Status: Active and Adding Authors.

Dreams Are Stories Our Heart Writes

Flying; Falling; Dying.

The dream EVERYONE has had. With my own psycho twist.

~I dreamt I was flying.

Scratch that, I was soaring high above the city, taking everything in from a bird's eye view, and seeing every little detail in High Definition. Then I began to fall. I thought I would wake up before I hit the ground, but I didn't. I fell, hit the ground, and died. It was an out of body experience, like I had left my body as soon as I hit the ground.

I saw myself splayed out on the ground, bloodied and twisted. I saw people screaming, fainting, and gaping in general. An ambulance wailed in the distance as my out of body self watched. I saw me getting put in the ambulance, and them driving to Rush Hospital. They proclaimed me dead on arrival, and set my dead body on a table. I tried to hard to put my out of body self into my lifeless bloodied body..I tried and tried and tried.

Next thing I know, I'm staring up at bright lights, and I can't feel my arms. But I know I'm alive. Because the beeping monitor says so. Doctors and nurses are crowding around me, looking on in shock. I shouldn't be alive. The Doctor tsks and says, "This isn't right." Then he injects me with something, and everything goes black.

And then I wake up. Scared as hell, because I just realized I witnessed my own death.

Scary shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this was true. I was so scared when I woke up that I had to splash water on me to make sure I was really alive.

MAKE SURE YOU GET IN ON THIS ;D