Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Attacks

Image

Back in the tent, Stella was a little worried about her brother. But that didn’t stop her from going over to Ana and have a little fun.

“So you have a crush on my brother?” Ana’s blushed heavily.

“What makes you think that?” Stella shrugged.

“Don’t know. Maybe you staring at him, thinking we don’t see it?” Ana blushed harder.

“Did he notice?” She shook her head.

“Lately, he has a lot of things to think about” Ana nodded. Nate was so deep in his research that he was definitely going to ignore Ana or any other girl. Besides that, he has always been a flirt.

“You should talk to him, get to know him. He’s very different from what you imagine. You might not like him as much after you talk to him” She nodded. She looked a little disappointed. Stella couldn’t lie to her. She had to tell her the truth and show her brother’s real face.

“Shane! Ow!” Everyone turned their heads towards Tracy.

“What happened?” Sami went closer.

“I wanted to go to Austin but because the tent is a little small I tripped and fell on Shane. Look what you did!” Tracy pointed at her leg. It was just a scratch but that didn’t mean there was no blood.

Stella’s mouth watered. She started to feel sick. Her eyes were following the blood. It was tempting .She licked her lips unconsciously.

Resembling a scene from a horror movie, they heard a branch cringe. Stella got out of her trance and looked at the worried teenagers around her. She couldn’t figure why they stopped abruptly.

Then, she felt it. Someone was approaching quickly. The boys tensed and the girls started to cling to one another.

Stella stood there by herself. She sighed when the presence faded. It was for only one moment.

Everything happened in slow motion for her. Something took the tent and threw it to the side. The girls screamed how loud they could.

“Stop yelling. It was just” Greg was taken by something from above. The girls screamed even louder.
They were scared. They were all scared except Stella.

“Let’s stay together! Don’t run!” No one listened. Eventually, everything calmed down and they gathered around a tree.

“Something took Greg. I can’t believe it” Tracy was in Roy’s arms; Sami was in Shane’s and Ana was in Austin’s arms. Riley was shaking slightly but she was braver than the others.

“Maybe it was a bear” Riley rolled her eyes.

“It took him from above. Plus, in these woods there aren’t any bears” Tracy started to shake harder.

Stella closed her eyes. She didn’t know how to tell them that the presence was still there somewhere.

“I’m scared” Sami finally chocked out. They all nodded slowly. Stella opened her eyes and sighed.

“Maybe if we keep silent, whatever that was will go away and leave us alone”

Unfortunately for them, Greg’s body dropped on the ground. Greg’s body was bloody and his eyes were still open. Riley walked closer and closed his eyes. After she finished, she turned to the rest and smiled sadly. Unfortunately, something took her too.

“What’s going on?!” Tracy was really scared. Stella got up and went closer to Greg’s body. “Stella! Are you crazy?! Didn’t you see what happened to Riley?”

She nodded but she couldn’t contain her curiosity. She looked up and saw black clouds. There was going to be a storm later. She looked to the right and to the left. Nothing. There was nothing. Until she felt it again.

“Stella!” She turned to look at them. In that time, something came from behind. It happened in a second. Something pushed her hard. It threw her into a few trees. But still, she was alive. And it didn’t even hurt as bad as she thought. The thing that killed Greg and Riley flashed in front of her. She could see it. It was a boy with red eyes and fangs.

He wanted to kill her in some way but he stopped.

“Stella?” She was shocked; he was shocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two in one night..even if this one is shorter.