Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

A New Beggining

Image

“She can resist blood but for how long?” He mumbled to himself.

While Alex was still debating with his own thoughts, he didn’t feel Eric come. He bent to Alex’s level and stared intensely at the younger vampire. He had hypnotizing blue eyes, messy hair and a playful personality. Alex was one typical vampire. He had everything: he was smug, flirty, charming, dangerous, dark and evil but not entirely.

After he inspected the old threat, he ended up at Stella’s house. On the way, Eric started to remember how Alex waltzed into his house a few nights ago.

It was past midnight and Eric was watching TV in his room. His uncle was downstairs having a drink. James Arche was one old but hot vampire. He was more mature than Eric gave him credit for. Eric was enjoying his time home even if his mind would sometimes wonder to Stella. He couldn’t believe that girl is the actual young vampire he fell in love with and broke her heart. One gust of wind broke his thoughts. It was coming from the balcony. It was weird but he didn’t care much. He got up and closed the doors. When he turned to go back to the bed he came face to face with a troublesome vampire. The vampire was younger than him but still powerful. His eyes were an interesting icy blue. The feeling Eric got wasn’t a positive one.

“Eric Arche. I’ve been waiting for this day to come” The stranger started to walk in circles around the older vampire. “You don’t look different at all” The blue eyed vampire narrowed his eyes at Eric and got close to him. “But that doesn’t mean your ways have changed” Eric didn’t flinch. The young vampire punched Eric hard, knocking him over the bed and into the wall. The stranger smirked and sighed contently. “Now I feel much better” Eric glared at him.

“Who the hell are you?” The vampire rolled his eyes playfully and smirked.

“Aw. You don’t remember me, of course. We haven’t met before” Eric got up slowly. He was a little impressed by the force he had been punched with. “I’m the ‘human’” The blue eyed bloodsucker raised his eyebrows and pointed out the quotation marks. Eric looked confused.

The truth was that, he never talked to anyone about Stella’s friends, not even with her. Seeing Eric’s expression, the younger vampire sighed. However, he didn’t have time to continue his introduction. James entered the room holding his head. He had a headache.

“Eric, where are my” He stopped when he saw Eric on a chair and a mysterious vampire. “Oh. You” The bloodsucker raised an eyebrow bemusedly and smirked.

“Oh, me. Do I know you?” James shook his head. He leaned against the door frame and sighed.

“You’re Alexander Smith” He stated.

“I know this, you know this and now Eric found out. Now, your turn” Alex was clearly in a playful mood. Eric glared at him while James simply continued to stare unimpressed.

“James Arche, Eric’s uncle” Alex’s eyes widened a little and so did his smirk.

“Anyway, I’m here to talk with you about Caduceus” He grabbed a silver pendant from his pocket. James was surprised. Not the same thing could be said about Eric who simply sat there, emotionless. “I found it a few days ago in my hotel room in New York while procreating” He said that with the most normal tone possible.

“You do know what this is right?” Alex gave James a dumb look.

“Caduceus is the messenger, duh! I do not think I look stupid” Alex said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“You’d fool me” Eric mumbled and smirked. James rolled his eyes. The two would be interesting to watch but hard to keep under control.

“I’m here because something is coming. Something bad and I know it has something to do with this city” Eric and James’ facial expressions gave them out instantly. Alex realized what was going on quickly. “She’s back, isn’t she? Stella”


Getting out of the flashback, he also remembered the change in Alex’s behavior when he found out Stella was back. He could see it. He was happy, relived yet concerned. Alex was bad news for his relationship with Stella; if there was one anymore. He ruffled his hair and sighed. He deserved that in a way. He hurt her and he found out that out there was someone who even if had done a lot of stupid things, he never stopped caring for her.

“It’s dad’s fault. He erased my memories” He knew that was just a pretext for guilt. He was close to the house and he felt both excited and scared. He was curious if Stella still accepted him as a mere friend.

Stella didn’t even know what was coming. She was trying to forget some details after a good shower. She was looking for something to wear when the bell rang. Thankfully, her father was home. While changing in a pair of pajama pants and a black shirt, someone knocked on the door. It wasn’t her father because it sounded more aggravate and it wasn’t Nate because he usually entered without knocking. She finished dressing and opened the door.

“Eric” She didn’t know what to say or how to react. None knew, as a matter of fact. “So…what are you doing here? I thought you don’t want to talk to or even be around me” She was annoyed. For different reasons, but still annoyed.

“I just wanted to protect you. I thought that as long as you would hang around me, you would remember. I didn’t want you to hate me again” She rolled her eyes.

“Hate? Why would I hate you? I had fun talking to you” He glared at her and walked towards the bed. He sat on the edge of it and started to fidget.

“I knew you’ll have flashbacks of your past. I hurt you enough and I don’t want to do it again”

“Eric, what happened in the past stays in the past. I won’t judge you. I killed a lot of people. People we cared for and I am sorry. I’m sorry I killed your brother, I’m sorry I killed my parents and I’m sorry I killed Rebecca” Eric chuckled.

“I don’t think you regret the last bit” She laughed.

Suddenly, she felt like she could use a hug so she hugged him. They stayed there like statues. He didn’t know how to respond and she didn’t know how to continue. In the end, he wrapped his hands around her and pulled her closer. She closed her eyes and sighed happily. It felt like she fit perfectly in his arms.

“I’m sorry” He mumbled in her hair.

“It’s ok, Eric” They broke the hug and smiled. “Things changed. We changed. We’ll just take things from zero. All of us” He nodded and for the first time in a while, he genuinely felt happy.

“So, how was training?” Stella rolled her eyes.

“Fine, I guess. He dragged me into a clearing and attacked me” He raised an eyebrow. “I got him to kneel in front of me. It was incredible” She looked down at her hands. It still didn’t feel real. “I had so much power” Eric nodded.

“Well, you are crazy” She chuckled. Those simple words meant a lot more.

“I guess I am. I did cause a lot of deaths, right?” He frowned. That was right. She caused a whole massacre. Unfortunately, it didn’t stop in Firehole.
♠ ♠ ♠
it took me long enough:D
on and James Arche looks or is portrayed (however you want to put it) by our dear David Tennant
that man is too hot for his safety<3