Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Back To School

Image

The next day everyone came to the common decision that they needed to go to school. Nate didn’t seem happy with that idea, mostly because Alex had to enroll too for some reason. Eric was in the driver seat, his emotions bottled up, his face, expressionless. Nate was in the back seat, alone, glaring at the not very comfortable Alex.

“I don’t like school. Never did, never will.” Eric rolled his eyes while Nate kept the glare.“I don’t like how James got control over the situation.” The younger vampire added.

“He seems fairly happy to have the old Stella back.” Eric mumbled, as confused as the rest of them.

“Where is Stella anyway?” Alex asked, looking into the review mirror. Nate’s glare disappeared and turned his head to watch the scenery outside.

“Maybe looking for vampire slaves.” Eric mumbled getting two pair of glares.

“You know what…I’m out of here. You, you and your pessimism drive me crazy! Look at you! You’re fucking unbelievable! I thought you liked her, you might even developed some deeper feelings for her but damn! Even I am not such a heartless bastard!” Alex yelled, glaring daggers with his red eyes. N ate looked between the two tensed vampires. Actually, just Alex was ready to blow up. Eric was very calm. Maybe too calm for what have started.

“I did have feelings for her. But you were the one who said it, Alex. Vampires don’t have feelings, they aren’t supposed to care.” Eric stopped in front of the school and parked the car then he finally turned his head to look at an awaiting Alex. “Why should I cross the line? Why should I break the rules? Tell me, Alex. Why should I care about Stella?” Both vampires were quiet. You couldn’t hear anything.

“I…” Alex was speechless. However, the answer came from the other noble, whose eyes were dark and cold, not red yet, but those green orbs were intimidating.

“Because you opened the gates of Hell.” Eric’s head bent down while Alex and Nate got out. Alex looked at Nate intensely.

“You remember everything too, don’t you?” Nate shook his head. Anyone could’ve seen he was disappointed about something.

“That’s the bad part. I don’t.” He walked past Alex without another word. Inside the car, Eric became the speechless one, mostly because he knew how true Nate’s words were and it hurt. It hurt deep and there were scars that never actually closed.

At school, hours went quite well. The surprising part was Stella. She was at school, acting as she normally would and no one seemed to disturb her. Not even the glaring, still mad human. It was lunch when Stella sat with her supposedly friends. There were no Eric, no Alex and no Nate. She was sure they were somewhere else, planning her death.

“You haven’t been to school for almost a month!” She shrugged. She didn’t care enough about learning something now that she knew so much.

“I didn’t feel good enough to come here. It’s a waste of time anyway.” She mumbled the last part but Sam heard it. “What happened while I was home?” Stacy shrugged. Out of everyone, Stacy was the one who acted normal. Austin was silent, Sam was furious, Roy was furious too about something Stella found unimportant.

“Nothing much, really. The new students left, except that Dana girl.” Stella raised an eyebrow, remembering the green eyed teenager.

“Dana…Nate was interested in her a few days ago.” Stacy shrugged again until she looked suspiciously at Stella.

“Wait a minute. You did come at that party a few days ago. I’ve seen you.” Sami smirked up at Stella which made the vampire want to strangle her. Austin didn’t look comfortable at all and put a hand on Stella’s leg. Surprisingly, it did calm her down a little bit. However, luckily for everyone, Alex entered the lunchroom, making every head turn to him. He smirked for a few seconds. Until he met Stella’s eyes, which were tingling with mischievousness. The smirk changed into a frown and walked away without a second glance. Stella smirked, knowing how much that small smirk turned Alex upside down.

“That guy is too hot for his good.” She heard Tracy mumbling and furrowed her eyebrows.

“I thought he’s older than us?” Roy asked the humans. Austin shrugged.

“I heard he didn’t finish high school and that’s why he came back.” Sami mumbled, not very interested. Tracy smirked and started to apply more make up. Stella raised an eyebrow, curious.

“I’m gonna take my chance. He stands alone in the corner so it won’t be that hard.” Stella almost scoffed. Tracy walked flirty to the younger vampire, fact that made him smirk amused. He got it as a game and he wanted to play it. At least it was taking his mind off of someone. Stella didn’t feel good when she saw how Tracy got closer and closer to him and how he seemed to enjoy her presence. She narrowed her eyes at the human. Alex was HER propriety and she won’t allow it to be different.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter and that's all lol.
Hope everyone has a good time and had a good time on Christmas! and Santa brought you whatever you wished for:) Happy Holidays!