Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Overwhelming

Meanwhile, Stella was just at the beginning with the mysterious vampire.

“Stella, Stella, Stella. What a nice name for a dangerous vampire. Blanche…it doesn’t suit you. Maybe Noir, as you’re more to the dark side.” He chuckled amused by his own joke.

“I would love to see you saying that into my face.” Her voice was husky, her tone deadly. She was pissed off and she didn’t even know who the reason was.

“You’d love that, wouldn’t you? But my answer is negative. It’s not the time yet.” She glared at nothingness yet there was someone.

“Who are you?” The voice was boyish and he couldn’t have been older than she was. His voice was amused and seemed to make fun of the situation, which reminded her about Alex, yet at the same time he was serious and his chuckles sounded wicked.

“Trying to elucidate me? Not going to work.” His chuckles were emitting around the entire forest. “I’m not playing around, Stella.” She felt a shiver down her spine, which was not like her. “I’m giving you a hard time, don’t I?” His chuckles stopped after that line. “Good.” That time, the voice sounded like it was from behind her. She turned to look at whoever was there but it was nothing.

“What do you want? Kill me? Like the rest of them?” He scoffed, a little too loudly. She turned to the left, the sound coming from there, or at least that was what she thought.

“I’m not like the rest of them.” She closed her eyes trying to block every sound out except the anonymous vampire. “You are not like the rest either. You are the key to destroy the arrangement between vampires and werewolves.”

“Ain’t I proud of that…”The sarcasm was rolling down her tongue. The vampire chuckled. “And now what? Kill me, hard thing to do, and make-“ she was interrupted by his laughter. She opened her eyes and glared into oblivious.

“I don’t want to kill you, Stella. I don’t want to get uncle mad.” She furrowed her eyebrows, thinking intently on where the voice was coming from.

“Who are you?” Her voice became even more annoyed. “Stop this stupid game.” She continued. In one swift motion someone attacked her, trying to push her into a tree. She was fast enough to move. Even so, the vampire still wasn’t in sight. After that attack nothing could’ve been heard anymore. She didn’t leave her guard off but she was very curious about the new acquaintance. She left, seeing as there went a few minutes and no sound came out from the woods.

“I will strike you when you least expect it.” The voice mumbled evilly from the darkness of the night.

Back to the Arche residence, James was still mad about something or another while the three younger vampires sat in line on the couch. It was a little bit amusing but James had more important matters to discuss with them.

“What happened back there should not happen from now on.” It was quick. Was just that? He just wanted to scold them?

“And what do you want? Let vampires kill Stella and after that, kill werewolves and oh! Why not bring Matt here so there would start a war to-“ Alex got cut off by James, who pinned him to the wall. His eyes were evil looking. It was actually very scary.

“Shut your mouth for once and listen to me, Alexander. Stella won’t die and the arrangement will be kept. These vampires will be hunted down but not by us.” Eric walked closer to his uncle, curious.

“Then by who?” He sighed and let Alex free. “What are you hiding?” Eric’s voice changed into a serious tone.

“You will find out soon enough.” Those were the last words before he flashed upstairs, into his room.

Right after James left, Stella entered the mansion. She went straight to her room and closed it with a loud bang. Eric and Alex looked at each other and in the end at Nate. The Blanche noble sighed and walked on his sister’s steps.

Inside, he found her tiny yet strong body, on the balcony, leaning on the railing. Her deep green eyes were calm and there was no bloodlust in them. She was just watching the moon, peacefully. It almost made Nate feel at ease too.

“What scared you so bad, Stel?” The girl simply chuckled and turned her head to watch her brother over her shoulder.

“The bloodlust starts to dissipate. I don’t know why but everything that happens…all at once…it’s…overwhelming.” Nate walked closer to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

“What’s wrong?” She sighed and shrugged.

“There’s…nothing wrong.” Her voice changed from soft and calm to blunt. “I’m not the soft Stella anymore, Nate. I can take care of myself.” He shook his head and chuckled softly. The vampire male closed his hands in front Stella’s stomach, getting her in a hug. She tensed for a moment but relaxed soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
I chose to create another character and yes that new vampire will be a hottie and will have a big role...at least that's what i think. Depends what i will write next:D
Anyway, 1000 reader! WOW. Thanks guys:)
read and comment:)