Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Third Friend, Third Victim

The next day, Nate woke up in another room than his. He groaned when he started to remember the events from the night before. He tensed and opened his eyes, ready to see Stella in his arms, sleeping soundlessly. There was nothing beside him. He groaned again and walked into his own room and eventually, into his own bathroom.

After he got ready, he walked downstairs and saw no sign of vampire. Stella wasn’t at home at all, he could feel if she would’ve been. Eric and Alex were nowhere in sight and James was God knows where. Even so, Nate felt at ease. He could finally relax and forget about the war outside the ‘fortress.’

While Nate felt good and soon enough, back asleep, Stella went to school, surprisingly enough. It was Tuesday and she hasn’t been to school for…a while. It was a weird feeling now that she knew someone out there watches her from the shadows and it was an intelligent person.

“Stella…” She didn’t turn her head, recognizing the female voice. “Haven’t seen you since…a few weeks ago.” The vampire didn’t even acknowledge the human. She was deep inside her thoughts and wasn’t going to come back to reality just for some girl. “Eric, Alex and Nate haven’t been here either. What’s going on?” In the end, Stella had to give a response so she could get rid of the blonde.

“We’ve been busy with other things. It’s not your business.” Tracy narrowed her eyes at the girl. Something has been off with her since that day when Alex came to school too.

“Sam’s funeral has been last week. You didn’t come.” Stella rolled her eyes, her back still facing the human, and sighed.

“What part of ‘not your business’ haven’t you understand?” Tracy scoffed and started to walk after Stella, who made her way to the library. “Stop coming after me.” Stella’s eyes were fiercer than before, when she first met Tracy.

“You know, at first I thought you deserve a chance but you’ve been such a pain from day one.” Tracy’s tone was bossy, thing that Stella hated. Still, she didn’t bulge. “Ana wanted to be your friend and dragged me and Sam with her. Now, Ana’s dead and so is Sammy! And I have this feeling that’s all your fault.” The vampire’s head turned and glared over her shoulder at the human female. Her eyes were hard to control. They had the tendency to become red and her canines would grow instantly.

“I don’t have to explain myself to you.” For the entire way to the library and to the front door, Tracy would keep asking stupid questions. When Stella started to make her way to the street and get off the school grounds, there was something missing. The noise was gone. She turned to see if she got rid of Tracy and indeed, the human was nowhere to be seen. In the moment she turned back to the street, something fell on a nearby car. Stella walked there, slowly and widened her eyes when she saw the lifeless body of Tracy, her eyes still open, blood dropping from her head and neck. She didn’t get scared but first she looked to see if it was clear around her and if there’s been an anonymous viewer. There was no one. She took the dead body and flashed into the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short! But I haven't wrote something at it in a while...