Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Tobias Bosewicht

After the job has been completed, which meant that Tracy’s body has been burnt down and thrown somewhere, Stella started to walk aimlessly through the forest. While having her eyes closed and mind cleared of any thoughts, she heard that deep, wicked chuckle again. Just, this time, the presence was clear and it didn’t seem as that person wanted to hide anymore.

“Did you like my present?” Stella raised an eyebrow and remembered about the corps she had to drag into the mess. “She was too noisy. I don’t like noisy people. They are annoying, aren’t they Stella?” She sighed and leaned on a tree.

“I’m tired of this charade. Why don’t you just come out so I can finally see who’s tormenting the tormentor.” The voice chuckled again and shockingly, he did come out. The man in front looked beautiful. He didn’t seem a year over twenty and had that sparkle everyone could see in Stella. He had blue eyes that seemed to glint mysteriously, messy black hair that seemed to stick in every side; he also had a wide smirk, complimenting to the facial features. Overall, he was a handsome man but that didn’t shake Stella at all.

“Happy now?” She narrowed her green orbs at his amused blue ones. “Don’t I get a nice welcome...” He said and rolled his eyes.

“Who are you?” He fake pouted and traced his finger over his check.

“How sad. You don’t even remember me.” She titled her head into one side, curious. “Your uncle, Matt always had a small human boy running around him. That boy who always wanted to become his protege. But that was impossible because Matthew Gregory is hard to impress. Yet, a female vampire got his attention. You.” He glared at the tinier figure and flashed way too close to her. “You are a nuisance.” He wanted to push her hard, make her crash into a tree, but like always, Stella was too fast. She pinned him into a tree in just a few seconds.

“You should choose your words more wisely.” The still unnamed vampire smirked smugly and turned the tables around. He was the one pinning the green eyed female. Her eyes changed in an instant in red, the glint her iris had was overwhelming, even for him. The intense gaze she held on his blue orbs was making him weak and she freed herself rather fast. She smirked seeing as he backed off, trapped in the maze of her eyes. “How come I don’t remember you if you were there?” He shrugged, like the evil guy who tried to strangle her wasn’t even there to begin with. The mysterious glint in his eyes was still there but it didn’t have the same black passion, evilness. If Stella didn’t know better, she would’ve sworn he was just a cool looking student.

“Tobias Bosewicht. My, my, you became one powerful vampire, haven’t you?” It wasn’t Tobias’s voice. It was James’s.

“Why are you here? This is between me and him.” She glanced at the blue eyed vampire at the last word, making him scoff. From her point of view, Tobias started to act a lot like Alex. However, James’s eyes narrowed into a deadly glare.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that.” Stella’s head turned instantly to the older vampire, the air getting thick. Tobias looked between James, who was radiating with pure annoyance, and Stella, whose eyes were trying to cage the place James was standing on, her body pulsating with hatred. It seemed he didn’t have much to work. She won’t get back to normal anytime soon.

“Leave.” Her voice was venomous. James didn’t even flinch. He just continued to glare at her.

“No.” The simple answer got Stella on fire. She launched at him, but James was far more trained than she would ever be. He was a noble, an old one at that. “Tobias,” The much younger vampire turned his attention on the Arche noble. “Get rid of the vampires around town.” The vampire raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

“I don’t remember becoming your slave, Arche. Know your place.” His words almost made Stella chuckle. Almost being the key word. That boy had guts. James was ready to attack Tobias when Stella came between.

“If he is my uncle’s protege then you won’t touch him. What’s linked to the Gregory family is kept safe from outsiders.” She smirked weirdly to Tobias over her shoulder, her red eyes full with something indecipherable. “He can be hurt and tortured just by the family members.” Even if he wasn’t scared at all, Tobias did take a step back. Her tone, which was between amused and evil, got to him. She was hinting that if she wanted, Matt wouldn’t be mad if she would torture him.

“I don’t care.” James said through greeted teeth. “There are hundreds of vampires that want you dead and you’re here with him instead of the Arche residence…what’s inside your head?” The tone was unbelievably calm. Anyway, Tobias could feel the presence of more vampires. They were weak but they were at least ten.

“There are a few here. As proud as I am, I think you should accept the situation and go back into the house. Matt doesn’t want you dead…” He was ready to say something more but caught himself. Stella’s eyes were hard but soon enough calmed a little and flashed away, leaving Tobias and James alone, glaring at each other.

“What are you doing here?” Tobias chuckled, his evil self coming back to life.

“Do you really think Matt would leave all these on her shoulders? Or even worse, trust you? You of all vampires in the world?” He started to trail around James. “No. There are so few people he trusts and you, Arche, aren’t one of them.”

“So he sent an inexperienced child on the field?” Tobias didn’t react as James would’ve thought. The young boy actually started to laugh.

“Nice joke. Got me there. But I am not inexperienced. We might say I’m at the same level Nathan is. Powerful enough to influence Stella.” James started to laugh too.

“He doesn’t have that power. No one can influence Stella.” Tobias got in front of the Arche and smirked.

“Wanna bet?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this came earlier because i was bored. I already wrote a lot, this story took me 190 pages and it's still not done yet! I'm actually surprised...it took me an year or two to get it where it is now. Oh and happy Easter to the orthodox people on Mibba! Cause i am orthodox! Orthodox people raise your hands! Ok......back to normal...i hope you like this story, it takes a lot of imagination and time to come up with new chapters (that aren't stupid or the same as the ones out there)
Oh, oh! As a book, what chapters would you attach to each other so it would make one? Because The Biography of a Vampire, as a book would definitely not have 58 chapters.