Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

***ing Jerk

Meanwhile, Stella was annoyed as hell. So many people came just because Matt said so but no one would tell her why he sent them in Firehole! Tobias was an annoying prick and she never met Jerry, the werewolf legend.

“Ugh!” Without even thinking she punched a hole into the nearest tree. “I hate this!”

“We hate you too…” The new voice she heard out of nowhere got her to calm down…a little bit. “Because of you we can’t be free. Werewolves will kill each of us and it will be your entire fault.” She growled, her eyes reddening and her canines growing.

“Who the fuck do you think you are? You are free and you are stupid.” There started more voices to growl than just the one she heard talking. “If you are so mighty why don’t you come and try to kill me?” She was taunting them. She was annoyed and angry and she needed a good fight and a lot of blood to get relaxed.

In just a few seconds, time she just blinked, there appeared angry vampires around her. There were a lot, not just ten. The whole clearing became full with vampires! There was dead silent until one of the vampires launched to Stella.

In the small city, Austin walked to the library. He was more than curious to find the information he needed.

“Hello Austin.” The girl from the front desk greeted him. She was the exactly same girl Nate met when he came to the library to find out pieces of his past.

“Hy…” He never could remember her name. “Do you have any books about the old families from Firehole?” She nodded and walked to a shelf, the younger boy right on her tail.

“This is it.” She got a large book out, one that she could barely hold, and gave it to Austin, who didn’t seem to have any problems with its weight. “It’s the only one there is so you’ll have to read it here.” The wolf nodded. He walked to the closes table and sat, preparing to go through pages and pages until he will, if he will, find something.
After a few long hours, and a few cups of coffee, Austin found something and it was big. He called Nate right away and the two met at Fey’s.

“Spill.” Nate wasn’t one to not master patience but then, it really wasn’t the time.

“The records of your family are false, as you know.” Nate nodded. “But there is something that may be true. One passage says that your uncle, Matt had a son…” Nate spilled his drink hearing that.

“No…If that was true I would’ve known.” Austin shook his head. “But I…he’s my uncle. I have my memories back and I still don’t know anything?” Austin couldn’t say anything because they got interrupted by a half drunk Alex. “That’s where you’ve been the entire day?” He chuckled darkly.

“You wish. I’ve been around Firehole, killing nobodies.” Nate raised an eyebrow and leaned on the bar stool.

“What do you mean with ‘nobodies’?” The younger vampire glared down to Austin and hissed.

“The wolves are doing our job. There’s not a vampire in or around the city. They vanished.” Austin glared right back to the older male.

“We didn’t. There are just two werewolves in Firehole and those are me and Jerry. I can’t kill so many vampires and Jerry doesn’t want to.” Alex scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“Then why are you alive?” Nate narrowed his eyes at Alex, making the immortal turn to the bar and command another shot.

“Continue…” Nate said while rubbing his head. It was getting troublesome and he was tired of always thinking about a solution to everything. The wolf trailed his eyes from the drinking vampire to the much mature one.

“It is said he had a relationship with a maid and that resulted on a baby boy.” He got out his notebook and showed it to Nate. “The maid was German and she was human. The description was clear. Also, there are passages that say his son never took his name. He must have his mother’s.” Alex turned when he heard the subject the two were talking.
“Oh. You mean you were talking about Tobias and didn’t ask me?” He made a fake sad pouting face. “Such a waste of time to go around the bush when you can ask someone who’s alive.” Nate turned to Alex slowly and sighed.

“Then enlighten us…” The vampire smirked and nodded.

“Matt had a maid and he slept with her. She had a boy and he was Matt’s son. Vampire males can procreate with female humans.” He took a break, time he gulped down his drink, and continued. “Tobias Bosewicht. That’s his name. For some reason, Matt chose to keep him away from this vampire life. He got transformed when he was about 20 or something because some vampire maid supposedly fell in love with him.” He rolled his eyes. “She’s been killed by Matt and bla, bla…The interesting part is that Tobias has always been Matt’s protégé per say. He’s one of the people Matt actually takes care of. See the nice part…you have a cousin.” He said in a sarcastic joy.

“So Tobias is here…Jerry is here, yet no one does anything.” Nate mumbled.

“Do you know the answer to that too?” Austin asked Alex mockingly. The vampire smirked.

“Maybe.” He flashed in front of Austin and hissed again.”Even if I knew, I wouldn’t want you to know too.” After that, he flashed out the front door.

“Fucking jerk.” Nate chuckled slightly and nodded.