Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Jackass

Image

“Are you ok? I called you a few times but you didn’t respond” He shook her hands off and got up. It was weird. The wasn’t even his memory. It was connected to Stella, They were siblings and they had a connection but it seemed that it was stronger than he imagined. He glanced at the picture of him and Stella and turned the page.

“Eric Arche. He looks familiar” The librarian nodded.

“He looks exactly like one of our citizens. His name is Eric Vernon. He’s a great kid. He comes here often” Nate frowned.

“Why? What does he do?” The librarian put a finger to her lips and thought.

“Actually, it’s really weird. He looks at this family document. He’s staring at the same face” Nate raised an eyebrow.

“Whose?” The woman opened the document to a certain page.

“Stella Blanche” She pointed at the picture. Nate closed the book quickly and sighed. Now things were deeply covered by mist.

At school, Stella got over the boring lessons without doing much. The day was going really slow.

“Hey! Wakey, wakey! It’s lunch” Stella rolled her eyes at Tracy. She was way too happy and optimistic for someone sane.

“What happened to you? Was the party last night too much?” Stella narrowed her eyes at Sami. The girl laughed at her own joke. “I saw Nate. That guy can drink no joke” She nodded.

“Oh. Have you heard the news? There’s going to be a one day camp tomorrow. It sounds like fun. We should go” Stella looked at Sami who looked at Ana who looked back at Stella.

“I don’t know” Ana didn’t feel like that was a good idea. Sami’s attention shifted subtly. Stella glanced over her shoulder and saw Eric. She stared at him for a few seconds before she turned her attention back on her friends. She couldn’t see Eric’s reaction but Sami did. He looked disappointed.

“Did something happen between you two?” Sami tried to be discreet. Tracy was busy trying to convince Ana to come in the camp.

“No. Nothing happened and nothing will happen” Sami raised an eyebrow. She was really curious what happened to them. They seemed fine yesterday.

“Invite him in the camp, Stella. I want to see his reaction” The two girls stared into each other’s eyes, trying to intimidate each other. In the end, Stella gave up. She got up and groggily walked towards Eric’s table.

“Good morning” She mumbled. He ignored her completely. “Eric?” He didn’t utter a word and he didn’t give her a glance. She was annoyed.

“You should go back to your table, Stella” She stared at his head for a few minutes before she sighed and left. “Silly girl”

She blinked quickly. She heard him say that even if she was a good few feet away from him. That
was weird.

“Well?” She shrugged.

“I guess he won’t come” Sami frowned.

“You talked a lot yesterday. He got really weird” Stella chuckled.

“You can’t even imagine” Tracy and Ana stopped their discussion and looked at Stella. They were worried. On the other hand, Sami’s eyes went back to Eric.