Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Oh No

Back to Stella, she had a few difficulties with the vampires. The fact that there seemed to get more and more was the main reason. She was fighting with too many at once and there were some that were coming from behind. She had to move constantly and it wouldn’t be much more until she would lose her stamina and the adrenaline will be gone. She didn’t want to think about that so she chose to fight and fight and she will find a way to get rid of them while still getting out from angry vampires.

“There are too many…” She mumbled while launching to a vampire and at the same time throwing another one into the tree.

“Where’s the power so many have talked about?” One vampire chose to taunt her, make her vulnerable. She growled and punched pretty hard that one. But the others got the hint and started to talk, all at once. Voices from all around her were taunting her, were trying to get her to simply give up. But they were forgetting something.

“Stop talking…” She couldn’t block the voices out so she just bent down, head between hands. She was losing it, badly. The control she mastered in those days was going to fade away. Her blood was boiling inside her body; she could hear heart beats into her ears. The voices weren’t as clear as before, something else was happening inside her. Something that everyone was afraid of, even Matt.

Her eyes were stinging; she could feel blood dripping from them; she couldn’t hear a thing and her nails just grew longer; her fangs were even sharper. The vampires were smirking proudly. They thought that was it. They will kill her and the agreement will instantly drop. They were so wrong.

It got silent. Stella’s body wasn’t trembling anymore. She wasn’t even moving. In that silence they heard one ferocious growl. It made the vampires back off slightly and tremble in fear. In just one swift motion four vampires dropped dead. There wasn’t a sound but there was a blur that seemed to go from one side to another, leaving dead bodies behind. The weaklings started to run, trying to save themselves but it was too late. One of them had the guts to look into her eyes and everything that he could see were those fiery red eyes that seemed to be death itself. She was worse than before.

When Stella’s situation became even worse than it already was, everyone felt it. Alex was on his way to the Arche’s when he stopped abruptly and glanced to the forest, eyes wide in fear and worry. Eric was watching TV when he flashed out the door and on the porch. He could hear the raspy sounds of death approaching. Nate was the worst. He was ready to drink his shot when the glass fell down. His blood was boiling, exactly like Stella’s, his eyes reddened and his body started reacting to the adrenaline he started to feel. Austin looked worried to the noble.

“What’s happening?” He couldn’t even talk. His face rose to Austin’s and that’s when he realized.

Tobias was into a restaurant, drinking coffee and eating dessert when he felt it. He was horrified even if it didn’t look like it at all. His face turned to the window.

“Oh no...” Those were instead the words everyone was thinking. Oh no.