Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Matt is in the House

“So you’re here…making such an appearance. It’s been a while.” Everyone’s eyes trailed the noble looking man. He looked really good, like taken from a story. His presence was honorable and it seemed that even his deep voice had something that silenced everyone. About his looks, Billie and Dana had their eyes glued to him. He was a fit man and the clothes he was wearing were so good on him.

“Matt…” When Alex pronounced his name, everything became logical. The oldest vampire alive, the one who made the agreement, the most dangerous vampire, Stella’s uncle. “If you’re here…it means it’s bad. Very bad.” Matt nodded.
“She will be hard to catch. She needs something big to get back to normal.” His eyes trailed over the bodies in the room and narrowed his eyes. “Where is Nathan?” His heavy British accent made his voice seem compelling. Alex was the one to respond.

“He’s in his room. He’s…not himself.” Matt gave one glance around the room and flashed upstairs. He opened the door slowly and walked in. Nate was still unconscious but the Gregory vampire knew very well how he will act when he will wake up.

“What will happen now?” Alex asked from the top of the stairs. Matt sighed.

“Until Stella won’t regain control, Nathan will be in this state.” He sighed and walked to the window. “She will either get killed or, through a miracle, stop on her own.” Alex sighed and grabbed a hand through his hair. It was going to be one hell of a fight to get Stella back to normal.

That night, Matt stood in his own bedroom, at Adrian’s, thinking. Downstairs, there was silence. Nate was still out in his own room, Eric and Alex were trying hard to relax for at least a few minutes and James was with Adrian, talking. Tobias wasn’t feeling too well. He got thrown on a wooden stake. That stung as hell.

“What should we do now?” Dana was the one to ask. Tobias glanced at her, making her move uncomfortable. His eyes were exactly the same as Matt’s.

“We will fight, obviously. It’s either her or everyone. I bet she already killed the vampires around Firehole and she’s gone on a killing rampage.” Alex furrowed his eyebrows, thinking.

“If Nate is unconscious, that means something made Stella relax. They have a powerful bond.” Tobias rolled his eyes.

“Or maybe it was too much and he fainted. That’s how organisms work.” Alex glared to the smart ass.

“Actually…Alex might be right.” James commented, entering the room, even though there was a huge hole into the wall that separated the kitchen and the living. “Stella is most likely resting. It’s been a big blow for her. I’m almost sure she is in the place she feels the safest.” Eric’s eyes widened.

“The old Blanche house.” Alex turned shocked to Eric.

“It’s still up?!” The Arche noble nodded.

“It has always been. I just…didn’t think she will like to go back there. It’s in the same state as the day she left.” Alex turned to James, both thinking the same thing.

In his room, Matt was watching TV. In just one day, Stella killed ten people and the police found the dead bodies of other fifteen in the forest. Those were surely vampires but still…Matt couldn’t believe he had to get involved personally. While he was in his own world, he heard something being thrown in the window. He walked over to see blood. His eyes trailed down to see a body near the house. The body must have had dropped down. His eyes trailed back up and to the branch of a near tree. There was another body thrown. He didn’t seem surprised but didn’t seem happy either.

“Don’t make me kill you, Stella.” Those words were spoken in such a deadly tone that it could’ve sent chills down anybody’s spine.