Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Wanna Bet?

As the good side was catching up on facts about the past and the present, in the woods, somewhere deep inside, far from the village was the Blanche mansion. The windows were a dark grey, dust was covering the entire building, but even if the condition didn’t look too good, the Victorian house was still standing proudly, having that majesty charm. Inside, the old furniture was rusty and even broken but the memories were still there; when Stella killed her parents, when she killed Chris, when Nate killed Rebecca blaming it on a wolf. It was all still there.

In the silence of the Blanche mansion, steps were walking towards the living room. There she stood, in her glory, watching with blank eyes the surroundings. Her green icy orbs trailed over every little piece of the room, stopping in the end on the black and old piano in the corner. She could remember the times when she and Alex were playing on it. He used to play beautiful music, pieces she could as well imitate easily but never did. Alex was the only person, the only human she ever cared about but he left, faded away. He was still just a memory, everyone was. Stella walked slowly towards the big glassy window from the center of the wall and watched outside. Her eyes looked so calm, she looked even normal but she wasn’t. There was going to be a fight, she could feel it, and she was sure no one, absolutely no one will survive her wrath.

While everybody was still blocked in the shock or making plans, Tobias chose to tip toe out of Adrian’s and walked at a normal pace to the old Blanche mansion. On the way there he thought about what he will do once he’s face to face with Stella. Millions of ideas and questions rose in his mind but once he had seen himself in front the house, it faded away. Every word he planned to say, every action simply dissipated. He gulped and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down. While still repeating that action, he heard the front door opening. His eyes opened wide and his body froze. Stella didn’t even acknowledge him. She just walked past him without a care, but she let her arm touch his while doing so. That minuscule action sent chills down his spine. When the moment finished, Tobias turned around, looking at the powerful vampire.

“Stella…” She didn’t say a word. “Matt came here…” He said fast. That seemed to attract her attention. She stopped, just for a moment, waiting for the end of the sentence. “Matt is here and he’s willing to kill you if you don’t stop now.” Stella just smirked, even though Tobias couldn’t see that.

“Wanna bet?” the calm and cold tone of her voice, the expressionless movements, her words got Tobias still again. She held so much power over him just by simply being there. It was consuming, overwhelming. He felt weak, unimportant, a simple boy who looks up to someone better than everybody. It was intense. While thinking about that, Tobias didn’t catch Stella turning her head slightly over her shoulder to give a satanic smirk, her eyes a deep red. He just heard the wind when she suddenly flashed out of there.
♠ ♠ ♠
It kinda...took a while:D But at least now i started to write again and I'm really proud of that...even if there's gonna be some sadistic chapters...