Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Waking Time

Image

Meanwhile, Stella didn't seem to have a problem in the world. Except the vampire-ish surroundings, which meant dead bodies thrown through the living room and the trail of corpses that lead to her room; the blood covering the walls of the first level of the house, everything was normal. There were a lot of dead vampire bodies and also humans. Inside her room, though, Stella wasn't drinking anyone's blood. No, she was doing something more entertaining: torture. Her favorite hobby.

"Where are the rest of the weaklings?" The victim, who was pushed on the couch, with Stella between his legs, his head turned to 90 degrees and his hands pulled on either side of the couch and wrapped together with a chain, his chest was covered in still bleeding wounds. He didn't respond, which meant a ticket just go for death.

"The clock is ticking, your time is dropping." Her eyes widened in a scary way and a smirk formed on her lips. "Tick" she gestured with her finger to the right. "Tock" To the left. "Tick" This time her finger came dangerously close to his heart. When she got bored of not cooperating vampires, she glared and the smirk became a frown. "Tock" she grabbed his heart and threw it like it was nothing. As it wasn't enough, she started to lick the blood from her fingers while watching the fearful expression on the dead vampire's face.

Behind her, in a robotic way walked a young vampire female. She seemed as if she was controlled.

"There is a g-gentleman that w-wants to speak w-with you, m-miss." Stella’s reaction was none. "He said his n-name is A-Alexander Smith." In an instant, her head turned with a blank expression.

"I'm not in the best mood right now. Tell him to leave." The weaker vampire gulped.

"B-but-" Stella's eyes turned red in just a second and the other female gulped again. "Alright" she was ready to go back downstairs when she collided with a manly body. She looked up and met two amazing blue eyes. Her mouth opened slightly and her eyes were glued to the man. He trailed his eyes to hers and narrowed them, making the young vampire gasp and run out. After the door was closed, Alex couldn't take his eyes off Stella's back. He didn't seem as secure as a few moments ago, about what he was doing. Inside his head, he was still asking himself what the hell he was doing. Just when he was ready to speak, Stella pushed him from wall to dresser and eventually on the bed. She hovered over him and he couldn't really deny the desire and lust.

After the fire finally burnt out, Alex realized what he had done.

"I can't believe you fooled me into it...again." This time, Stella didn't get up from the bed. She turned onto one side and glanced up to him. Their eyes met and for Alex, she looked so innocent and beautiful in that moment, dare to say, even human.

"I didn't tell you to come here. You waltzed inside my house without being invited." He sighed. She was right. But after Eric's question, he just felt the need to come and see her.

"I...You should stop, Stella." Her eyes changed emotions instantly. She got on her bottom and glared at the wall.

"Leave." Alex's eyes widened and narrowed soon enough.

"I don't-" She pinned him down again and glared fiery into his already changed red eyes.

"Leave now." He glared right back and tried to change the position they were in, trying to make her the one pinned down. Too bad she was too powerful. Stella's patience was growing thicker as she slammed him into the door and on the hall. Poor Alex was half naked. She threw his clothes on the window and slammed the door closed.

Alex sighed and flashed to get his clothes and eventually, flashed back to Adrian's. Stella was somewhere between furious and disappointed. She changed into comfortable clothes and flashed into the woods. She got pretty far and deep when she finally chose to stop. She had her eyes closed when someone flashed and slammed her into the tree. She opened her eyes to face dangerous crimson eyes. They were full of hatred, though there was something else too. He got a good grip on her neck and even rose her off the ground.

"Matthew, what a surprise..." The tone was one of boredom. His narrowed his eyes gripping her neck harder. She didn't make any sign of discomfort. "You don't scare me."

"You are just a kid next to me, Stella. Don't forget who is older." She made a noise that sounded a lot like scoffing. In a blink of an eye, she sent him flying a few steps away. Matt's mood darkened instantly, same with Stella. The dark auras around them could've been seen. It was so intense, the air around thickened.

"If you are so powerful, why didn't you stop me from killing my parents?" Her tone was hissed. She wasn't mad yet so she still had little bit of control.

"That's who you have to be. I knew from the beginning that you are cursed." She actually snorted at his comment.

"Cursed? This isn't a curse, uncle. It's evil, I am the worse nightmare someone can ever have. I am a monster, the devil." Her eyes redden slowly from the sides to the center. "And you know what?" In the next second, Stella slammed into Matt but he was quicker and got out of the way. She stopped and turned with a smirk. "You can't stop me."

Matt stopped and his muscles relaxed.

"You're right. I can't stop you." He flashed in front of her and slammed her fast. She didn't have time to react so the only thing she has done was being left with a bit of the fabric of his shirt. "But you will stop." He wasn't there anymore but that just angered Stella even more. She growled while her eyes changed slowly back to green.

There's gone just a small amount of time, somewhere around an hour or two. It was already getting dark and in the silence of the forest, Stella was on the ground, her back leaning on a tree, the piece of fabric still in her hand. It was also getting cold. She blinked and flashed back home.

It was late at night when Stella found herself in the living room, on the couch in front of the fireplace. The light from the fire made her eyes look just so much amazing. The flames were mirrored into her orbs. Something else that was mirrored was the piece of fabric.
She was looking at it, contemplating it, turning and folding it in her hand until she abruptly stopped. Her eyes were staring intently at it, even when she set it on fire. She seemed expressionless but in her eyes could've been seen the hurt and the struggle.

When Stella closed her eyes, relaxing her muscles, Nathan’s eyes opened wide. He reacted as if he just woke up from a nightmare. His eyes changed to red, his fangs popped out and he hissed. Like a predator, he trailed his eyes around the room. He was alone for the first time since he fainted.