Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

First Stage-1.5

The wind was blowing roughly in Firehole. The branches from every tree were gnashing like in horror movies. The dust on the ground was lifted by the wind and trailed to the forest, the place where a group of vampires were slowly approaching. The pair of green eyes that were watching the scenery from a large window was emotionless.

“They’re coming.” Another pair of green eyes was right behind. Stella knew very well what Nate was talking about. She waited more than she thought for them but that didn’t scare her. She smirked and continued looking outside.

“Good.” She knew that was the end of one side and she would make sure, breaking any rule there is in the vampire world, that it won’t be hers.

Even with the bad weather, the united team against the female Blanche wasn’t budging. They arrived in the forest in quite a short time and got into a circle, getting ready for what was to come.

“Adrian and Billie…I want you to get rid of the vampires that are still leaking around. Take the kids with you.” Both humans nodded, not even thinking to speak back to Matt. “James, Jerry, you will occupy yourself with Nathan.” Jerry’s eyes widened while James simply snorted. He imagined before that he would be paired up with the wolf he so much detested but now he was actually facing the situation.

“That means it’s us that we’re going to enter her territory directly.” Tobias remarked and pointed to the four group of men, including himself.

“Yes.” Matthew’s response was clear and straight. He turned his head to Adrian. The human male nodded and headed to one part of the forest; Billie, Dana and Austin right behind. Without even having to take a glance, James scoffed and flashed on another path, Jerry sulking behind. When just the four vampires remained, Alex and Tobias sighed while poor Eric simply stared into nothingness. Matt trailed his eyes over the trees and stopped on a certain spot.

On the other side, Nate was very excited. He almost got himself killed by Stella for not calming his thirst down. However, when Nate finally left the room and walked to his prey, Stella’s eyes turned back outside, staring in the exactly same spot her uncle was, making the two vampires seem like they were actually staring into each other’s eyes, waiting for someone to say ready…

Matt’s eyes narrowed slightly.

set…
Both vampires clenched their fists, Stella’s becoming white, and the veins from her hand getting visible. Finally she turned her back to the window but before leaving she gave one last look over her shoulder.

GO

Stella’s eyes narrowed instantly and changed to red, her fangs popping out and she hissed, exactly like a pissed off cat.

Throughout the whole forest the wandering pair of a vampire and a werewolf was not even glancing at one another. James’s eyes were focused in front while Jerry didn’t seem to have a problem with the current situation, or at least didn’t show how uncomfortable he felt.

“Stop being so optimistic, Jerry.” the tone he used on his name made the wolf turn his head and glare instantly.

“I’m not being optimistic at all, James dear.” The smirk on Jerry’s face was obviously mocking. “In fact, I believe this is stupid and aimless. It won’t have any results.” James stopped and raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, really? Is the big bad wolf scared of vampires?” The werewolf started to growl, making the noble hiss in pleasure. “Or…are you against Matt’s orders?” Jerry rolled his eyes and sighed, trying to ignore any of James’ teases.

While there was silence, someone started to applaud. Both men turned to each other annoyed but as they have seen no one was clapping they tensed.

“What a view!” The voice wasn’t far at all. As a matter of fact, from behind a tree appeared Nate himself, having a sadistic look in his eyes. “A vampire and a werewolf fighting together…” He stopped in front of them and started to smile creepily. “James and Jerry…that’s even worse.” He actually started to laugh for a few seconds until he flashed in front of Jerry. James moved quickly and pushed Nate into one of the trees. The younger vampire fell on his knees, unprepared for such a force but he didn’t seem mad. He wiped his mouth, which had blood spilt from the impact, and glanced up. His eyes were redder than before and even had a tint of black. Demonic eyes were complimented by an evil smirk and a few simple words that might get the two older males in trouble.

“Let’s get the party started.” With those words said, Nate started his attack.