Status: Completed (Editing)

The Biography of a Vampire

Leviathan

Stella was alone. She already knew she was dreaming but it still scared her. The space she was in was dark and empty.

Monster

She turned quickly but there was no one. The voice got louder.

Monster!

She glanced to the side and saw a huge puddle on the floor. She walked closer to it and bent over it. It smelled sweet. She touched it and realized it was blood.

I hate you!

She flinched. She heard those words before. She gasped when the scenery changed.

She was inside a mansion. The living room was familiar. There was someone else there; someone that looked exactly like her. However, her eyes were different. The orbs were red while the iris was black. Someone who looked like Nate was behind her. His eyes were the same color.

“Stella, don’t go” The so called Stella narrowed her eyes at Eric. Wait. There was someone who looked like Eric. Moreover, he was pleading. He had scratches on his face and a large wound on the chest. He was stumbling on his feet. Stella smirked.

“Eric, Eric, Eric. Such a noble soul you have been. You said you loved me” Stella’s dark eyes widened yet it was obvious she was teasing him. “How foolish I was to believe you” She walked closer to him and kicked him in the ribs. He fell quickly. “You left me for her. Well, now she’s dead and you’re alive. Let’s see how this will work out” She bent to his level and grabbed him by the back of his head. ”Be grateful that I’m not killing you” Stella glared and walked away. However, Nate went over to Eric and raised him by his shirt.

“When you met Rebecca you left Stella without thinking. Do you know who killed her for good, Eric? It was me. I killed her for Stella’s happiness. Rebecca wasn’t a Blanche, she was adopted” Eric’s eyes widened. “I hated her because she hated Stella. Stella is the only Blanche noble and you just broke her heart. You deserve to die by her hands” He smirked. “Like your brother and our parents” Nate dropped Eric and flashed away.

Outside the mansion, Stella’s eyes changed back to their original color. When Nate walked next to her, he saw teardrops dripping down her cheeks. Her face was blank, though. His eyes softened.

“I wish I could go back in time and change everything I’ve done” Nate sighed and hugged her.

“You have done nothing wrong, Stel” She wrapped her arms around his waist and chuckled.

“I lived like a princess for my whole life. Now, something came up and I lost control. I have been drowning in my own anger and sorrow. Look what caused. I killed our parents, I killed Chris and I made you kill Rebecca. And it’s not just Eric’s fault. I had everything but I had nothing. I never knew what real friendship or real love was” Nate frowned.

“Stop with this bullshit. I killed Rebecca because she destroyed our lives” Stella sighed.

“She messed up my head. She faked her death because she didn’t want to marry the Arche and when she saw Eric she decided to fuck with my life and get back what she was supposed to have. Eric gave in and forgot about me. I should have killed her myself” Nate shook his head.

“Stella, when will you understand that you are my life?” He took his pendant off. “See this? This is the Endless Knot. We will be siblings forever. We are bound to an eternal brotherhood”

“I’m destined to an eternal fight. No matter what will happen in the future, I will always be a leviathan. I will always endure pain and lose control at one point” Nate sighed but didn’t say anything.


Stella opened her eyes when she heard her phone ringing. She rubbed her eyes and responded.

“I hope you’re ready for a big announcement!” She flinched. It was too early to hear someone so happy over the phone.

“What?” She voice was raspy.

“Don’t tell me you were sleeping” Was she supposed to do something else? She opened her mouth ready to say something but Tracy started to talk already. “Anyway, move your ass here. Today is that camp! Eric will be there too. Probably” Stella rolled her eyes and rolled over in bed. After her dream, she wasn’t sure she wanted to see him.

“Don’t we have school?” Tracy sighed.

“It’s Saturday, silly! Now put something cute on and please use make up. Half of the town comes annually” She rolled her eyes. She wasn’t in the mood for camping and socializing. She was having second thoughts.

“Anything else?” Tracy coughed.

“Take Nate too. Ana has a small crush on him but don’t tell her I told you. She will kill me” Stella furrowed her eyebrows together. She was still processing the information. She gasped when she realized what happened.

“You’re joking, right?” Tracy started to chuckle.

“No. I’ll let you get ready. Be at the Screen in an hour” Stella agreed.

The Screen was actually a big publicity screen in the center of the town. She hung up and put the phone on the nightstand. However, Stella didn’t get out of bed. She drew her knees close to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

“Leviathan” She mumbled.

When she arrived at the Screen, she was still trying to convince Nate that it was a good way to make friends. He was sulking.

“Relax, Nate. It’s just a day in the woods with our friends. Nothing bad will happen” He rolled his eyes.

He already wrote an entire list of bad things that could happen to them. One was weirder than the other and he was sure they actually made sense. He was ready to tell her some of his points when they heard a squeal. It was Tracy.

“I’m so excited! This will be a lot of fun!” Stella tried to smile. She nudged Nate to do the same. His smile looked wrong and forced. He dropped the act quickly. They got in Tracy’s car and drove to the forest.

“Wow. She didn’t joke when she said half of the town will be here” Nate glanced on the window at the numerous cars. He was worried.

Stella sighed and started to fidget. She was nervous. Nate saw that from the corner of his eye and grabbed her hand. They got out quickly and met the rest of their friends. Tracy was beyond excited, Ana was in her own little world thinking about Nate and Sami was bored. They walked in silence towards the others. The mayor was there too, announcing the start of the camp.

“Why are they making such a fuss? It’s just for one day” Stella had a point.

“A day and a night” She turned around and saw Eric. She raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, so now we’re talking again?” He shook his head and left. She dropped the cocky attitude when she was sure he wasn’t able to see her anymore. She was really worried. On the other side, Nathan’s eyes were locked on Eric’s back.

When the mayor finally ended his speech, everyone started to move aimlessly around. They were all excited. Stella was having a hard time finding her friends. Fortunately, they found her faster.

“Come on! We have to go to our place” She looked at Sam.

“Our place?” She shrugged.

“Of course. We reserved it. Well, I did” They walked in nothing but silence. That until Tracy started to talk.

“Are we there yet?” Stella’s ears were bleeding. Tracy nodded, unfazed by her tone. They stopped in a deserted place. There was nothing but grass and trees.

“Isn’t it a little too far?” Ana was a little scared. If something were to happen, no one would be able to find them in time. She didn’t like nature. Stella didn’t find that place appealing either. Something about that place sent chills down her spine. She glanced at Nate only to see him do the same.

“Don’t be afraid. Nothing happens in this town. It’s so boring”

“What about those crimes?” She scoffed.

“I bet they’re just false information thrown in by the media. Mayor Wood is obsessed with fame. He wants his little city to become the next New York, who knows” She was talking like everything was normal. That girl was very optimistic and had a positive mind.

“Bullshit” Nate was the opposite.