Status: Active... will continue (maybe)

Daddy Dear

2.

~10 Years Later~

Once again I was home alone. This time, I wasn't four, and I didn't need to stay up late every night waiting for my mother to get back home. 10 years ago, I had finally met my father. The father that had ran from my mother and I when I was only a few days old to get enough money to support us.

Apparently he's in the band, Green Day, and ever since they became famous, he had sent money to my mother and I to keep us happy. And eventually he sent a letter saying how he would be coming home soon.

My father, Billie Joe Armstrong, had broken into the house 10 years ago, while I was alone, and had tried holding me in his arms for the first time. But, being like any smart four year old, I had screamed and kicked my way out of his clutches.

It probably wasn't something that I should have done. I really shouldn't have even let myself get like that in the first place. Scared of my own father who I had never met. Maybe I should have gotten kidnapped or let him explain that evening.

Mother loved me, yes, but she would've been trying to calm her emotions instead. With the money my father sent us, she was a part time prostitute. Probably how I got my skills with the men of this old town.

Today was a big day, though. My boyfriend for the past two years had planned an excellent evening for us tonight, and he said he was happy that he was finally back from his business trip.

Since tonight would be so special, I wore a tight black dress that barely came down to my knees, and wore a pearl necklace. My hazel eyes were dazzling in the light wherever I looked. And my black hair was pulled up in a tight bun.

To Leonard, I'd be sexy and yet beautiful.

His sleek black car pulled into the driveway of the house, and making sure the door was locked, I walked out. It would be a simple night. Dinner, talking, and maybe we'd get some love making in.

"Darling, you look beautiful." He whispered when I climbed into the car. "Sexy, but beautiful."

I smiled, and pecked his cheek. "Thank you. Should we head out?"

"Of course!" And he slowly backed up into the street.

The drive was short and quiet. Not a lot of talking goes on in the car. And today was just like any other drive. He pulled into a small diner's parking lot, got out of the car, and opened mine like a gentlemen.

"Thank you, Leonard." I thanked again. He held out his arm for me to take and we walked inside just to be told that our table was ready. Lucky us, I guess.

We ordered, I ordered a salad and some cod. Leonard on the other hand bought a juicy stake and soup. We both got a glass of champagne on the side.

"Zoe, I'd like to ask you a question." He finally said to me, after taking a sip of his drink.

"Yes, what is it?" I asked him. Smiling a bit as I took a bite of salad.

"Well, I'd like to take your hand in marriage. Zoe, will you marry me?" Leonard held out a ring, and I nearly dropped my fork on the floor, but gently set it down with a smile. I smiled, nodded, and held out my hand.

The diamond was gorgeous! But, here's the catch. I'm only 14 years old. And Leonard is 11 years older then me, he's 25. Not that old, but yet, he's old. Father never approved of him, said his gut feeling was bad about him. Mother on the other hand, she found him adoring and loved everything about Leonard.

Then they fought.

It was my fault that I had even tried to date somebody older then me. But I thought it was love that dragged both of us together.

Surprisingly I was right.

After dinner, Leonard took me back home. Father was still out, and mother would be with grandmother taking care of her.

I whispered in his ear that he should join me in the bedroom for a little surprise. Leonard agreed with a wild smile on his eyes.

"Darling, I like it rough, so you might hurt a little bit." He whispered in my ear, undoing my dress, when it was off, I turned around and smiled.

"The rougher, the better." And soon enough, screams were erupting.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is something that I've been wanting to do for a while!
Update this one shot after a year.
I'm not going to get to graphic... yet.
~Comment?
~Subscribe?