Sequel: WaitingForSnowe
Status: :o Just A Taste, Hope You Like :)

WaitingForSnowe

BackPaddle

BackPaddle

As falling leaves come towards me,
there soft crisp tips, incarnate, powder, dust
away I can't catch them, they go they leave, there gone.

School was boring, I still had senior year for more boredom
And it was barley the first day. All my classes were cold, stupid Air conditioning. I couldn’t find Milo throughout the classes but
At lunch we left to McDonalds and ate lunch and went to the park.

Later when she dropped me off if found Greg and a few friends of his smoking hookah and drinking outside the hot tub.

“Oh wow, really?” I said to him while kicking off my moccasins.
“Hi Snowe, care for some hookah?” my brother said to me while trying not to stumble; he was drunk already.
“Not now, where’s mom and Briar?” I asked. He just stared at me, a grin on his face, ugh!
“They left to California for some modeling thing for Armando, and mother left with him for a business meeting tomorrow for a new leasing on a hotel.”

I was surprised he told me all of this, still sounding smart while being tipsy.
“Oh, okay.” I left to the kitchen and grabbed and Arizona and cooked a Hot Pocket, while waiting for it I grabbed my backpack and left to my room taking off my dress, I put on my dark blue bathing suit, and put on a
Banshees t-shirt over it. Putting my hair up in a ponytail I put on my flip flops and headed for the microwave. With my Hot Pocket &Arizona at hand I walk towards the hot tub were; Mira, Trey, Paul, Maggie, Lo, John, and Greg were smoking and drinking and sat at the edge, eating my Hot Pocket, which burnt my tongue at the first bite.

“Don’t burn yourself there Snowe.” Paul’s voice carried over to where I was sitting, he was the youngest, a senior still but has been friends with Greg since middle school, he was also cute and I had a crush on him my freshman year; he was still cute though, pearly white teeth, wavy short black hair and green eyes. He was in the varsity swim team and soccer team, the best out of those two, and was very intelligent, and sweet. But, he was like a third brother to me, so I’d rather keep it that way, forever.

“No, my tongues too cool to be getting burnt.” I smiled and he laughed.
“Oh really, too cool huh? Why don’t you get inside?” he motion into the hot tub, making little motion circles with his arms, well built arms that could and can constrict me if I got in.
“How about not because you’re going to keep me on steel lock if I go in there.” I nodded to him.
“Now I will since you just mentioned it.” he came towards me, I didn’t know what he meant until he open his arms and started to grab me from my stomach. I squealed and dropped my Arizona all over the synthetic grass, that smelled like pee for some reason,
He asked for a fight, he’s gonna get it. I use all my force in my body to get away from him but only end up deeper inside, the warmth of the tub envelope me, I always feel uncomfortable inside the hot tub, I looked up at him.

“Can you let me go please?: I say in a small voice. His face furrows and softens.
“I’m sorry, I was just…” he was confused.
“No it’s cool I just rather not go in here.” I pull myself up from the hot tub, every time I got in I felt claustrophobic and constricted and really hot.

I grab my food and throw it in the trash as I get up, the synthetic grass hitting me with the pee smell. Ewww.
I look back to see Paul looking at me, I give him a big grin and run towards the pool, were it was colder, fresher, free. Under here I felt more comfortable than in the hot tub, which I hated going inside. My back to the tile I close my eyes and hold my breathe, my arms stretched out, blowing little bubbles of air, little by little I float up when I hear a crash inside the water, it was Paul, his black short swimming trunks. Coming back for air, his shakes his hair out of his face.

“Ahh! This feels good, way better than the hot tub.” swimming towards me, I swim away.
“Oh, so you wanna race then?” he grin and I challenged him.
“On three.”
“Back and forth, best out of three.” I grab the top railing exhaling in & out

crouching down to my feet. He says go and I swim, swim fast and steady.
When I open my eyes, my heart racing, my panting after I’m done. I find a wide-eyed, open-mouthed Paul, on the other side of the pool, and the others staring at me. I get out fast and almost slip, getting my towel, avoiding contact, what was up with these people, they’re already drunk and high. Although the whole swimming thing wasn’t weird at all I didn’t even pause for a breathe, just kept going until I somehow stopped and happened to look up. inside the house the air was colder, ugh, heading towards the fridge I grab a water.
“Ugh! I hate visitors.” I slam the refrigerator and the floor vibrates. Ugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3Comment :b
Maybe the Wierdest Chapter
Ever, But It's my Baby :)
Hope You Likedd.