‹ Prequel: Nightmare

The Second Nightmare

chapter 10

I was getting to be the size of a whale! I had been very emotional for the past month. I hadn't seen much of kelsey either.

"Mmm baby you look beautiful." Zacky whispered in my ear. I quickly turned around and glared at him.

"Don't you lie to me Baker!"I snapped. It was another mood swing. I had them often. I'm suprised Zacky didn't leave me yet. There was a knock on the door and I was too lazy to answer the it. So I plopped down in the lazy boy that Zack had gotten me.

"Oh hey Ronnie!" Zacky said suprised. Great my dad was here. I knew he'd be mad at me since I didn't call him at all in the past two months. I was 6 1/2 months along and it was torture enough!

My dad walked in without Cynthia by his side. Instead his new girlfriend Corrie walked in. I smiled at the small petite girl that I loved hanging out with. I placed my hands on my stomach where my 3 little Bakers were. Yeah 3!!

I felt a sharp pain in my back then warm liquid run down my legs. I looked at Zacky shocked, he knew exactly why I was so worried. He picked me up and carried me to the car...I'm not sure how since he had a little chubbiness but he did. Dad and Corrie ran to their car and drove in front of us to the hospital.

I grabbed Zacky's phone and called Kelsey and Brian. Nobody answered. I texted them instead since they were too good to answer the phone.

hey....I'm going to have my babies...assholes
Love Brittanee


We pulled up to the hospital and Zacky got me a room immediately. I felt kinda bad cause I took the room of a woman who just gave birth but I was greatful since my contractions were killing me.

Zacky checked his phone and showed me that Kelsey texted back saying they were on their way. I let out a cry as the contration hit me. I wanted the babies out but I had to wait forn the nurse to hook me up and go over things with me.

Finally after the paper work and whatnot Zachary James Baker Jr.,Jade Marie Baker,and Kaydalynn Nickolee Baker were born. Junior looked just like his daddy. I was thankful that one baby came out with his eyes. Kaydalynn looked just like me and Jade looked like both of us.

"Britt they are all gorgeous!"Kelsey exclaimed. I smiled and craddled Junior in my arms. I loved all of the bundle of joys Zacky had given me.

At that moment my life was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me foREVer to update but my laptop crashed and I finally got motivated to update from my phone and sorry there is hardly any dialogue but at least I updated right?!