‹ Prequel: Nightmare

The Second Nightmare

12

Brian came over later when we got in. I was confused as to why but I really didn't care I had three babies to worry about rather than my husband's best friend. I picked up Junior and carried him to the nursery. Zacky walked in with Jade and Kay.

"I have to go get him set up in the guest room."Zacky spoke quickly before running out of the room. I glared at the doorway but sighed and settled the babies.

I walked out of the nursery carrying the baby monitor with me. I could hear Brian and Zacky whispering vigorously from the guest room.

"I can't believe she was being unfaithful to me! What did I do wrong Zack? I love her."Brian said.

"I don't understand any of this Bri."Zacky whispered. I rolled my eyes. Zacky never understands.

I looked for my phone but I couldn't find it. I grabbed the baby bag and checked it. Nothing.

"Zacky where is my phone?!"I yelled.

"I don't know."He called back. I sighed. There was no way I could contact Kels and see what happened since we didn't have a house phone and I knew Zacky wouldn't let me use his phone.

I laid down on the couch and turned the t.v. on. I was still exhausted from giving birth even if it had been a while since then. I settled for some show on Disney before I dosed off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short sorry guise.