‹ Prequel: Nightmare

The Second Nightmare

002

I woke up to Zacky's light snores. We were going back to California in 48 hours. We had only toured half England. Most days we'd stay in and make love. Zacky turned over and ran his hand up and down my side slowly.

"I love you baby."He whispered. I smiled and pulled him to me. I kissed his lips then slipped my tounge into his mouth. Our tounges danced around in his mouth and then he pulled away.

"I love you too Mr. Baker."I said.

He positioned himself above me and kissed my lips again. He bit my bottom lip and held it between his teeth then ran his tounge over it. I moved my hands to his hair and tangled them in it.

His hands moved down my stomach and slipped into my pants. I felt my heart beat faster and he slowly began pumping his finger in me. I moaned and arched my back. I kissed down his neck and along his jawline.

"You're so fucking amazing Zacky."I moaned. He pulled his fingers out and rolled over then pulled me ontop of him.

"Fucking tease."I grumbled. Zacky chuckled and held me tightly to him.

"Well we are three months pregnant baby."He whispered. I shrugged. I had needs and he knew that. He just liked to see me squirm under his touch. I knew that was the reason.

I leaned over and pecked his lips then got out of bed in nothing but PJ pants. I hear Zacky cough and I turned staring at him sideways.

"What is it baby can't handle seeing me half naked?"I asked teasingly. He nodded. I saw that glint in his eyes and I knew what he wanted. Sadly he wasn't getting it because he was being a fucking tease.

"Baby come back to this bed."He ordered. I shook my head and went into the bathroom. I started the water and bathed in silence. I heard the door knob jiggle some and then stopped. I laughed.

"I locked the door,I'm smarter than you think Zachary!"I shouted over the hot water pouring down onto my body. I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair then dried off and walked out naked.

"No I'm getting what I want now."Zack said through clenched teeth. I shrugged and he quickly stripped his clothes off and slid into me. I cried when he started pounding faster and faster.

"What's wrong baby,I'm not hurting you am I?"He asked. I shook my head and grabbed the back of his neck. I looked deep into those green eyes and the glazed look he still had.

"Harder Zacky!'I moaned. I felt myself reach my climax and come all over him as he came in me.

"I love you."We said in unison before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm very tired. And I'm sick of drama! gosh everybody gotta start something....mainly that bitch face but still. He's my boyfriend she needs to back off. She dumped him not the other way around so it just makes her look bad for trying so hard..and threatening to kill me makes her sound like a crazy bitch! *cough**cough* sorry I just had to get that out of my system. So guys what do you think?