‹ Prequel: Nightmare

The Second Nightmare

Chapter 3

I hopped off the plane holding onto my chocolate whipped cream topped shake and started hopping up and down due to the sugar. "Home sweet home," I said twirling. Brian came up behind me with our luggage and kissed my temple. "Hey Jimbo," I said jumping up and high fiving Jimmy. He did the same and we high fived each other. I hugged Matt and Jimmy and all of us left the airport.

We got back to the house and I found my pogo stick and started hopping on it while the boys chatted and started drinking. "How long are you fucking going to be doing that for," Brian asked standing right next to me while I was busy jumping. Five or more hours had passed and I was still jumping. By now the guys had left.

"Um," I said somewhat out of breath. "I don't know." Brian put his hand on top of the pogo stick and stopped me from jumping. "Hey what did you do that for," I said hopping off. He smirked and grabbed me by the waist and picked me up. "No," I said struggling in his grasp.

"Hey stop your going to make me fall," Brian said loosing his footing and we fell into the pool. I swam to the surface and laughed.

"Brian. I love you," I said climbing onto his back.

"I love you to K,"Brian said going under the water with me on his back. I let go of him and kissed his lips.

I climbed out of the pool and laid down on the ground. "Hey when do you think Zack and Brit are coming home," I asked Brian.

"Whenever they come home," Brian said towering over me. He kissed my lips and pushed his tongue into my mouth. We laid there kissing for a good 20 minutes or so. I pushed Brian up so I could stand up and smirked at him.

We ran into the house while articles of wet clothing flew every which way. Finally we got into the bedroom and Brian wasted no time entering me. Brian's lips were still attached to mine when he started pumping into me harder and faster. I moaned into the kiss.

Soon I felt myself come and Brian came a few minutes after. "I love Mrs. Haner," Brian said pushing away the hair that fell into my face. I smiled and kissed him back. I snuggled into his body and breathed in his scent. Which was the sent of Cologne, cigarettes, and well him. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep without a worry or care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is my crappy update but hey its an update so enjoy!!
Lolz it took my forever to write this lolz I was being distracted by The Incredibles!
-Love KelszillaRAWR13