‹ Prequel: Nightmare

The Second Nightmare

Chapter 4

Zacky and I walked through the door and cool air condition blew out onto me. I shivered a little and got chills. Zacky chuckled and sat our bags down. I saw Matt and Val asleep on our couch. I shook my head and pointed at them. Zacky looked over and them and snickered.

I watched him go into the kitchen and come out with a megaphone. I stifled my laugh with my hand as h turned it on. He tip-toed closer to them then inhaled deeply.

"Wake up love birds!"He screamed. Matt jumped up causing Val to fall on the ground. It took them a few minutes to realize what had happened. Matt glared at Zacky and Val got up then chased me.

"What did I do?"I asked while running up the stairs as fast as my long legs would let me.

"You could have stopped him."She sneered. I ran into the bedroom and shut the door then locked it. I could hear Val banging on it from the other side. I giggled then changed into my M&M pj pants and a Hinder shirt.

"You can come out now baby,they left."Zack said. I opened the door and he was standing there with arms wide open. I ran into them and wrapped my arms around his neck. I loved being close to him and our hearts beating in sync.

"Zacky.I.Want.You."I spoke between kisses."Now."

He picked me up and carried me back into our bed room and laid me on the bed. I giggled as he kissed my stomach and took my belly buttion ring between his teeth and tugged a little. I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned.

"I love you."I whispered.

"I love you too baby."He said before we took our clothes off and he slammed into me.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"So Kels how are you and Bri?"I asked.

"We're good,no we're great."She said.

We were in McDonald's since I was having weird cravings and the boys were in the studio. We got our food and went back to my new car,a black Firebird. Kelsey was driving since I refused to eat til I had McDonald's. I munched on the fries until I saw Zacky and a woman exchanging something.

I looked at them and noticed the woman gave Zacky a bag full of what looked like weed. I growled. He said he'd stop since we had a baby on the way. I can't believe he'd do this.

"What is that lady giving Zack?"Kelsey asked. I wiped the tears away and shook my head.

"It's weed. He promised he'd stop for the baby Kels,why would he do this?"I asked her. She shrugged and drove me to her house. I laid on the couch and ate my food while watching random movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh damn got some drama goin on up in here! I hate drama >.>
if I dont update for like,maybe a week? its cuz I am chillaxin at my friend house because I loves her and well I'm trying to get away from the drama that I've had recently.