‹ Prequel: Nightmare

The Second Nightmare

6

I woke up with a terrible pain in my neck. I looked around and realized I wasn't at home. I saw Kelsey asleep by my feet and Zacky and Brian asleep in the chair in the corner. I giggled a little then remembered why I was here.

I got up and walked to the chair pulling Zacky off of Brian. He looked up at me with sleepy eyes. I motioned for him to come with me. He followed me to the bathroom and I sat on the sink.

"Why would you do that to me Zacky? I'm pregnant with your baby and you got off and do something you promised you'd stop for me and our child."I sobbed. Zacky's strong,tattooed arms wrapped around me.

"Baby I wasn't smoking weed,I got it for the guys.They asked me to go get it."He mumbled. I sniffled a little and smiled slightlly.

"Really?"I asked wipping my nose. He nodded. I attached my lips to his and tangled my fingers in his greasy hair. He rested his hands on my hips and slid his tongue into my mouth. He kissed down my neck and to my stomach where he placed loving kisses.

"Daddy loves you."He whispered. I had a huge grin on my face that nobody could wipe off. I placed my hands on his head and tilted his head up towards me.

"You make me so happy Mr.Baker."I said.

"You mean the world to me Mrs.Baker."He replied.

Our lips meshed together and his hands went up my shirt. I giggled when he cursed at my bra. He took my shirt off with my bra and his lips attached my nipple while his hand massaged my other boob.

"Oh Zacky."I moaned. I felt his huge erection poking my inner thigh. I ripped his shirt off and kicked off my remaining clothes. It was torture. I couldn't wait much longer. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his boxers.

"Brittanee!"He cried as I moved my hand up and down his hard on. He removed my hand and thrusted into me. I wrapped my legs around him and he pulled me off the sink and pushed me against the door.

"If you two are fucking in my bathroom you are cleaning every inch of it."Brian called through the door. Zacky smirked. I knew we wouldn't clean the bathroom. He pulled out of me since Brian ruined our mood and we got our clothes back on.

I grabbed my shoes from beside the couch and glared at Brian. Kelsey was in the kitchen drinking a monster. I waved bye to her and she just nodded.

"Jeez thanks for ruining it Brian!"Zacky scolded.Bri shrugged and we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a turtle...it keeps running into the tank.
what should I name it?
Synacky
Ferard or
Jalex